If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new tv

Options
  • 28-12-2016 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

hi

i'm in the market for a new 40-43 inch tv i currently have a 27"one.  It will be used for Tv and use with chromecast etc so wifi is a must.

I had my eye on the panasonic 600b and then started looking at the Samsung 6400.... which should i be going with?

can you let me know the price for Boardsies 

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

shannon82 wrote: »
    hi

i'm in the market for a new 40-43 inch tv i currently have a 27"one.  It will be used for Tv and use with chromecast etc so wifi is a must.

I had my eye on the panasonic 600b and then started looking at the Samsung 6400.... which should i be going with?

can you let me know the price for Boardsies 

thanks
    Hi Shannon,

both the Panasonic TX40DX600 and the Samsung UE40KU6400 are really nice TV - if it was me I would opt for the 40DX600 as I prefer the picture quality and I feel it has a more natural picture.

The UE40KU6400 is £449 and unfortunately that's a  tight as I can go - I can knock a tenner off the TX40DX600 to take it down to just £419 but its actually probably better value at the euro price of €499 and the euro price includes delivery and our 6 year warranty!
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201943-viera-tx40dx600b.aspx

Thanks again & keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Hi Shannon,

both the Panasonic TX40DX600 and the Samsung UE40KU6400 are really nice TV - if it was me I would opt for the 40DX600 as I prefer the picture quality and I feel it has a more natural picture.

The UE40KU6400 is £449 and unfortunately that's a  tight as I can go - I can knock a tenner off the TX40DX600 to take it down to just £419 but its actually probably better value at the euro price of €499 and the euro price includes delivery and our 6 year warranty!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Can you knock €10 off the euro price? I am very interested and wondering when would delivery happy as im only off until Tuesday

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Shannon,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John

Can you knock €10 off the euro price?  I am very interested and wondering when would delivery happy as im only off until Tuesday
    Hey Shannon82.

I could add a 10 euro off VIP voucher to the 499 Euro price on the 40DX600. (This includes our VIP 6 year and delivery)

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

Let me know what you think.

Hey Shannon82.

I could add a 10 euro off VIP voucher to the 499 Euro price on the 40DX600. (This includes our VIP 6 year and delivery)

Pm sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Shannon82.

Pm sent
    Hey Shannon82.

Just a quick post to check everything is up and running?

• Advertisement

Hi

I received it thanks, but now I can't get any saorview stations?

Hi Shannon,

that TV is 100% Saorview ready so you will need to check out a few things:

1: is it connected to an aerial that is Saorview ready - depending on your location you may need an external aerial.

2: What country have you told the TV you are in during the initial set-up?

3: During the initial set-up have you selected your source as Digital / Aerial/ Cable or Set Top Box?

Every TV we sell is Saorview ready - that has been our policy virtually since the introduction of saorview and unlike some other retailers we don't import any 'European' TV's that are possibly not Saorview ready.

Can you check the above very carefully and do a full re-tune and keep us posted? 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

I went and bought myself a new cable for the aerial it's now working thanks for your help

Thanks a million

Shannon,

Phew!

Thanks for the update and great news :)

Hope you enjoy it and you know where we are if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.