Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else started shopping for Christmas 2017 yet?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

as promised

Are those cushions?
    Where did you get them?
    Please!

Yeah they are cushion covers, bigger than my cushions so need to get bigger cushions. I got them on wish.com I ordered it mid Oct and just got it today. €4 for the lot!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Are those cushions?
    Where did you get them?
    Please!

I know Heatons have nice tapestry style cushion covers..

I worked in retail for way too many years and stood in store on Christmas eve thinking..ok I need presents for XY and Z..something to wear..food..:eek:

I'm out of that now Thank God and have half my shopping done! Really enjoying it this year and am loving every part of the Christmas forum. Learning so much from reading and getting some great tips..My family are going to wonder what the hell happened this year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I can now say I’m finally finished my Christmas shopping. The relief is unreal :D. Now it’s time to buy for myself ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I second Sarah, pictures please! :D
    How much was the garland Sarah?

I just got an e-mail saying Disney decorations has been dispatched, can't wait to get them. I got 4 cushion covers I ordered on wish.com today too- Will try to post photos.

Disney 7 euro it’s 9ft perfect for my pressed just need to make sure I’ve enough lights for it :)
    I’m only catching up on posts now x
    Cushions are gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Went to Boots today triple points, Black Friday specials have started I picked up a birthday gift and a Christmas present and another present for me :)
    Picked up lights in Penneys for my kitchen garland it's up and secure but not decorated yet I had planned to go to town this morning but was awake since all hours listening to the rain I didn't fancy town in the rain went to Liffey Valley instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,510 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Got a few small things Yesterday in Penneys and Debenhams and just ordered a pair of runners for my mother of littlewoods.(Got a good offer)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

I will be going to Dublin this coming Sunday.
    Can anybody please tell me where I could buy Jo Malone Candles,either single or gift set?
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Can anybody please tell me where I could buy Jo Malone Candles,either single or gift set?
    Thanks in advance.

Brown Thomas!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Thanks in advance.
    Brown Thomas is where they are sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Thanks folks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Anyone know where you might get a generic hotel voucher - as in one that could be used in multiple hotels? Getting the parents a weekend away but would prefer to let them use the destination & dates. Don't want to give them cash cos they'll spend it on something that isn't a weekend away.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

not yet but next week will be

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

CheerLouth wrote: »
    Anyone know where you might get a generic hotel voucher - as in one that could be used in multiple hotels? Getting the parents a weekend away but would prefer to let them use the destination & dates. Don't want to give them cash cos they'll spend it on something that isn't a weekend away.
    Might be worth looking at Blue Book vouchers.

Advertisement