Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else started shopping for Christmas 2017 yet?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,847 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    Really want to get the Nintendo Mini as a present for my dad but its proving to be impossible to source. I know he'd love it because he loved the original one he had when he was young, but I can't even seem to find anywhere to pre order it :(

I just googled "amazon Nintendo mini" and it brought up quite a few for sale including some new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭Jude13

I bought one of them for my OH last Christmas as she had said she loved those games as a kid, think she used it once.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

So... you're saying you have a second hand one that WhiteRoses can buy? :pac:

Posy wrote: »
    So... you're saying you have a second hand one that WhiteRoses can buy? :pac:

I am sure my OH wouldn't even notice. Sadly I am in the middle of the desert not that accessible and no postman.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I bought my son an Imaginext batman superman playset in Heatons \o/
    Shopping has officially begun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

cinnamony wrote: »
    I honestly can't even think of any way to keep a fish hidden inside the house :pac::pac:

Would it possible to keep it with a family member who doesn't live in the house until Christmas morning?

Hahahah I might have to ! That or put in hubby's work office hahaha ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Hahahah I might have to ! That or put in hubby's work office hahaha ;)

One year we bought my dad a kayak and hid it in the back garden of the house next door. (The house was unoccupied.) That's probably not an option for a fish, is it? :pac:

Please tell me that ye wrapped it!

Nope! I really only remember being sent to the neighbour's house with my sister to pick it up on Christmas morning. Obviously if it was now I'd wrap it and add a bow.

One year we bought my dad a kayak and hid it in the back garden of the house next door. (The house was unoccupied.) That's probably not an option for a fish, is it? :pac:

Lol don't know if the neighbours would be happy fish sitting :D but we will find somewhere from him I'm sure.
    I have this image of your dad scaling the fence and trying to quietly pass it over the into your garden in the mid of the night :D

• Advertisement

I cleaned up in heatons today ! Got a playmobil city action police boat, helicopter, truck and raft and a large fire station ! All for under 80 euro. Mini ds will be delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Funthalia_Love

Whoopity whoop whoop!

Meadows and Byrne Bunratty were putting out their Christmas decorations this morning

https://i.imgur.com/x78Viby.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

I still havent gotten the stuff down from the attic to see what I have!! *must do it asap!*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I posted already in bargains today but bought some fleece pyjamas as gifts really cute, generous enough sizing and good quality online from Dunnes
    Picked up some for myself too off course :)
    I'll have to look at what I have so far the weekend and update my list

• Registered Users Posts: 9,477 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Got a Sylvanian Families lighthouse heavily reduced in Smyths earlier this week. Our older daughter will love it so either we'll give it to her or her grandparents.
    My wife picked up a few bits and pieces in TK Maxx today as stocking fillers for both girls so we're definitely underway!

i got these two cool unicorns today for two little girls in my family!!

21951531_10214781518077342_496663527_o_zpsup5hmxva.jpg

shakencat wrote: »
    i got these two cool unicorns today for two little girls

Omg do you mean the dogs are your little girls. :D they are so cute ! Such a cute pic :)

Omg do you mean the dogs are your little girls. :D they are so cute ! Such a cute pic :)

hahahaha no no!!

my niece and best friends little girl.

I do see how that sounded!! hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Car parks in Enniskillen filled with southern regd cars. Can only assume Christmas has started early.

hahahaha no no!!

my niece and best friends little girl.

I do see how that sounded!! hahahaha

Awwww... I was here thinking omg that's so cute those dogs looks so happy wit their new presents ! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Awwww... I was here thinking omg that's so cute those dogs looks so happy wit their new presents ! :p

I thought the same! I even showed my wife the photo and said look how happy the dogs look with their unicorns.

I'm disappointed now that you didn't mean the dogs. :/

Loughc wrote: »
    I thought the same! I even showed my wife the photo and said look how happy the dogs look with their unicorns.

I did the same with my husband!

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

I did the same with my husband!

I third that!! :P Too cute though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Absolutely love your dogs Shakencat. Such beauts they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭xDisneyDivax

Got Lindt advent calendar in Tesco this evening- nearly got rest of Lindt stuff like Christmas tree decorations and crackers!! But put it back and will get it when I get a new clubcard ;)

Now I feel bad :(

These would be dead in .23 seconds if they were theirs!! Haha

Now I feel bad :(

These would be dead in .23 seconds if they were theirs!! Haha

I know the feeling made that mistake once with my furry kids and came home to stuffing all over the garden .. :p

• Advertisement

i got these two cool unicorns today for two little girls in my family!!

21951531_10214781518077342_496663527_o_zpsup5hmxva.jpg

And so kicks off the Christmas pet picture thread

Advertisement