Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport App Problem

Options
  • 29-12-2016 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,158 ✭✭✭

Hi - Everytime I try to use the Eir Sport App on my smartphone the streams fail. I can log in fine - but when I click on the guide or on any of the channels it says ' Sorry, something has gone wrong, please try again'. I have logged in and out, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and have tried connected to both wifi and 4g networks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

COH wrote: »
    Hi - Everytime I try to use the Eir Sport App on my smartphone the streams fail. I can log in fine - but when I click on the guide or on any of the channels it says ' Sorry, something has gone wrong, please try again'. I have logged in and out, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and have tried connected to both wifi and 4g networks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]COH,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the eir Sport app.  I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or Freephone 1901 option 2. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]- Pamela[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Pamela I keep getting the message that I have used all my devices, can you please do the necessary to fix it? I sent you a pm yesterday about this. Thanks 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

gzoladz wrote: »
    Pamela I keep getting the message that I have used all my devices, can you please do the necessary to fix it? I sent you a pm yesterday about this. Thanks 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]gzoladz,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm going through my PM's now & will be back to you shortly.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela[/font]

Advertisement