Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi face and hand creams.

Options
  • 29-12-2016 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used the face creams and serums from Aldi? What are they like? I have dermatitis on my face and wondered if they might affect it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

madmaggie wrote: »
    Has anyone used the face creams and serums from Aldi? What are they like? I have dermatitis on my face and wondered if they might affect it.

Yes. Good. No idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

i use the lacura renew q10 night cream. very same as the nivea q10.

havent used any of the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Got the face serum and eye gel yesterday, the ones in the red bottles. Read good things about them on here so looking forward to trying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    i use the lacura renew q10 night cream. very same as the nivea q10.

havent used any of the rest
    Thanks, I've been using nivea as well. The Aldi range is so well priced, and if it doesn't affect the dermatitis it would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Ive been using the Aldi expert anti aging(red boxes) day and night creams for the last 6 months or so and I love them. I switched from the No7 protect and perfect and They are definitely as good if not better! I also use the serum but not as often as I should - it has a really really strong scent but the creams dont. I cant say how it will affect your skin issues as everything should be patch tested just in case

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭yoppy

None of the creams do any good from any of the brands.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Thanks fifi28, very positive! Great tip about doing a patch test. I'm fed up using prescription creams, they can be quite strong. Either way, it won't break the bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

madmaggie wrote: »
    Thanks fifi28, very positive! Great tip about doing a patch test. I'm fed up using prescription creams, they can be quite strong. Either way, it won't break the bank.

The expert ones are €4.99 each so definitely wont break the bank. I did try the q10 ones from aldi but didnt like them.

Advertisement