Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New model Land Rover Discovery

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Spoiltkid1

the resale value on the 2 in commercial will tumble quick, privately the lower tax rate helps but when its a fixed 333 why would anyone want an asthmatic 2 litre over a silky V6

Agreed. I finally picked up my commercial yesterday. It’s some upgrade from the Disco 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I am seeing 181 five seater n1 of these advertised,i thougjt that was not possible with the new model?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I am seeing 181 five seater n1 of these advertised,i thougjt that was not possible with the new model?

are paddy Connolly doing them ? or somebody else. Landrover have a special vehicles division and you can order a batch of them that are adjusted to meet n1 rules, thats what was done with a bunch of 161/162 range rovers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

are paddy Connolly doing them ? or somebody else. Landrover have a special vehicles division and you can order a batch of them that are adjusted to meet n1 rules, thats what was done with a bunch of 161/162 range rovers.

Paddy connolly advertising them yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Paddy connolly advertising them yes

They must have bought a batch of them from special vehicles that are slightly modified and N1 from the factory so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭carsfan2

anybody running one of these with the two litre 240ps engine? What are they like?
    Also anyone know what the road tax is or what current prices are?
    Dealer told me yesterday tax was 750 or 1200.He wasn't sure and the pricelist he gave me seemed off. I was interested in the new Landmark model but the dealer told me it was 3 grand more expensive than what is on the Land Rover website and didn't know how much seven seats cost?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,492 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

194g CO2/km so €1,200 per year.

Advertisement