Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog walker/doggie day care sligo

Options
  • 29-12-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Looking for recommendations for a very very reliable dog walker 4-5days per week- pick up and drop off necessary , thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Gra4 wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations for a very very reliable dog walker 4-5days per week- pick up and drop off necessary , thanks

Knocknarea pet sitting is great. Kate is a qualified veterinary nurse. She does pick ups and drop off. She's on Facebook and instagram

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I second Kate from Knocknarea Pet Sitting. She's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Sligo town, or somewhere in the county?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭sligo camper

how much day care involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Dinging

Theres also https://www.facebook.com/pg/K9FitSligo/about/?ref=page_internal
    Sheila comes highly recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭dakar

As a vet who has dealt with both, I can happily recommend either Kate at Knocknarea Pet Services or Sheila at K9 Fit. Both provide a great service, and both are very sound to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

I would try Lough Bo Boarding kennels, I think they collect and walk dogs. Here's their FB page:
    https://www.facebook.com/lough.kennels/

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gra4

Mod please delete thread many thanks for all the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

People went to the trouble of posting helpful replies to you, are you not going to let people know who's service you used in the end?
    Others will be looking for the same advice again and this thread can be of help to them.

Advertisement