If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UE49KU6400

Options
  • 29-12-2016 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm just wondering if you could give me an idea of when this will be back in stock?
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Leif,

its that really tricky time between Christmas and NY when despite the web and phones and every manner of communication we seem to be at sea when it comes to some critical delivery information! :o

Our run rate on a few of the Samsung models has been far higher than anticipated and unfortunately the UE49KU6400 is one of those and at the moment I don't have an ETA or pricing for incoming stocks - I may get an update this afternoon but if not it will be the NY before I'm able to give you any further info, apologies!

Anything else we could interest you in?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭LeifErikson

Hi John,
    Thanks for the info, that's understandable. I am tempted by the 40 inch model as well, particularly as I can buy it online but I think I will wait a couple of weeks and see if the 49 inch model is around then.
    Thanks

Hi John,
    Thanks for the info, that's understandable. I am tempted by the 40 inch model as well, particularly as I can buy it online but I think I will wait a couple of weeks and see if the 49 inch model is around then.
    Thanks
    No problem LeifErikson,

sorry about the stock situation - keep you eye out and dont hesitate to bump me if you need an update :D

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭LeifErikson

I've requested an order for this on the phone so we can close the thread.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

I've requested an order for this on the phone so we can close the thread.
    No problem.

Will keep you updated once we find out about stock.

• Advertisement

Leif,

ETA on the 49KU6400 is uncertain but we I understand that we deffo wont see any until close to the end of the month,

Apologies for the delay,

ATVB,

John mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.