Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmass 2016 Electrical Wholesalers opening hours

Options
  • 29-12-2016 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Any one know any Electrical Wholesalers that are open December 29/30/31
    In the Dublin area or within 20 miles thanks and Happy New Year to all at Boards And Adverts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭willbur

We as look would have it got up Friday morning and started to ring all the Electrical Wholesalers in south county Dublin and at 9AM got through to South Dublin Electrical in lower Clanbrassial Street and Hugh the man came in just for a hour for a few of his regular customers and was kind enough to sort me, happy new year Hugh and many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,097 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

willbur wrote:
    We as look would have it got up Friday morning and started to ring all the Electrical Wholesalers in south county Dublin and at 9AM got through to South Dublin Electrical in lower Clanbrassial Street and Hugh the man came in just for a hour for a few of his regular customers and was kind enough to sort me, happy new year Hugh and many thanks

I try to give this place as much of my business as possible. Hugh has gone out of his way to help me out before. Good prices and great service

Advertisement