Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band for the night after a wedding

• 29-12-2016 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm trying to find a band for the night after a wedding for a pub in East clare next May.

Any recommodations? Probably a 2/3 piece band that would do some covers or just a general mix of music that wouldn't cost a fortune.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭tea_and_cake

pixies123 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to find a band for the night after a wedding for a pub in East clare next May.

Any recommodations? Probably a 2/3 piece band that would do some covers or just a general mix of music that wouldn't cost a fortune.

Thanks!

Can highly recommend Purple Ocean. They are great. Can be two or three piece. Based in Ennis. I can't add links but you can find them on Facebook and Hazel is the singer and lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pixies123

Thanks I'll check them out !

Advertisement