Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Centres for ACCA

Options
  • 29-12-2016 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all, has anyone ever written an ACCA exam at Croke Park? I haven't lived in Dublin that long so I've never been there, but I find it really strange that exams are to be written in a park... would it be outside where you're exposed to all the elements?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm pretty sure the exams would be indoors. They have extensive conference facilities, so presumably the exams would be in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

No of course it is not. Croke Park stadium contains multiple function rooms were the exams are held.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

I've done ACCA in croke park.They have plenty of large rooms where the exams take place

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Pippa!

The Galway exams are held out at Galway race course in Ballybrit :-) (ha ha ha, out on the pitch, wouldn't that be fun!)

• Advertisement
Advertisement