Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

data recovery from damaged iphone 5c

Options
  • 29-12-2016 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

My wife's iphone 5c has been dropped resulting in a black unresponsive screen. When I connect it to a windows pc and fire up itunes it recognises the device (giving the correct device name) but I have to unlock the phone to proceed which is impossible because of the unresponsive screen.

Is there any way to easily recover the contact data from the phone? There are no backups of the phone in the cloud or on itunes, so we would have to recover the data from the phone itself.

I have found various software via google searches that claims to help, but I am looking for a recommendation based on personal experience of software that is legitimate and effective and doesn't have any malware in it

Advertisement