Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good doctor in limerick .

• 29-12-2016 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Can anyone recommend a good doctor in the Ennis road or. caherdavin area . Prefer a female doctor

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

Dr McGann surgery first house beside LIDL and opposite Jetland.

I have been a patient for years and OH registered there recently and was impressed by thoroughness, lady doctor an option in there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 goodasgold

Dr McGann surgery first house beside LIDL and opposite Jetland.

I have been a patient for years and OH registered there recently and was impressed by thoroughness, lady doctor an option in there as well.

Does he take people with medical cards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭jbkenn

goodasgold wrote: »
    Does he take people with medical cards

Yes

Thanks will check him out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

DR. T.P CASEY AND DR. M. MCNALLY
    1 Stenson Park, Farranshone, Limerick
    No phone numbers pls

Dr. Casey is Retiring shortly and Dr Mcnally (lady) is taking over as the main doctor

• Advertisement

dunworth1 wrote: »
    DR. T.P CASEY AND DR. M. MCNALLY
    1 Stenson Park, Farranshone, Limerick
    P: +353 61 454666

Dr. Casey is Retiring shortly and Dr Mcnally (lady) is taking over as the main doctor
    Thanks I might try and see .I know that dr casey has a lot of patients might be hard to get on his register. And I assume she will get all his regulars

Thanks I might try and see .I know that dr casey has a lot of patients might be hard to get on his register. And I assume she will get all his regulars
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

he's staying on until a replacement is found

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭sioda

Ennis Road medical centre you have Ger O Connell and his son and daughter both doctors have had Ger as my GP since I was a kid but have had appointments with Simon and Aoife both very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I visited the Ennis road Medical for my first time over Christmas and was seen by Simon. I was extremely happy with my first experience there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Limerick 22

I would not recommend Dr.McNally is a good doctor and lovely person but the place is ran ridiculously since Casey has retired, a new receptionist that doesn't answer the phone and sometimes answers and hangs up, I rang twice a day for a month before getting through then another 2-4 weeks to see one of the doctors. Dr. Casey was an amazing doctor he would tend to any patient on request which I think was quite selfless, quick to diagnose and always right. He was taken for granted people avoided going in to him because they wanted to be mollycoddled and the men were worse than women sitting for hours gossiping with their legs crossed waiting to see a female doctor, a pack of pansies! Again Casey was an amazing doctor that served the community for decades , I bet he is missed now they're bent over in pain and can't get in to see a doctor serves them right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Simon's father is indeed retired. Kieran is another doctor now in that practise and I find him excellent.

Advertisement