Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beginner gun

• 29-12-2016 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I want to start airsoft so I decided I will buy my first gun. I was thinking maybe a pistol just to see if I like it and go from there. Can anyone recommend a decent quality pistol that is cheap maybe 60e? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

I think buying a pistol to see if you like it would be a mistake. Your best off availing the a rental package in your local site/sites (try a few) and see where you go from there.
    A pistol is not really a good first gun for gaming as you would find yourself out ranged and out gunned pretty quick. you would be better buying an electric rifle/carbine and building your gear from there. Also if your starting out good eye protection ( with a ballistic rating) and boots with good grip and ankle support is a must.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 FPSairsoft

U can try for start classic Cyma cm028 U can get it from gunfire.pl for little over 100 ono or try one of JG g36 i own one and its great for that price with i paid :) don't start with pistol or spring gun it s point less.

Advertisement