Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 33 *Spoilers/Speculation/Rumours*(No Betting Discussion; Mod Note in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Would love to see that person!! :D:)

BTW why the spoilers markers? It's in the thread title as well as speculation. Just asking

Ah, just playing it safe this close to Mania. Given the person involved, and since it's not been hinted at at all up till now, thought I would. At the very least, the last few posts give people the option to back out before the name gets more publicity (and I'd be shocked if it doesn't over the next 48 hours...)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Given the recent events in his life I'd hope they want to do it for the right reasons and look after him.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That looks amazing. I love the ramp.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Whoever comes up with the designs for mania is a genius

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

PTH2009 wrote: »
    looking at the odds on Paddy Powers
    Goldberg is 7/1 to retain while Lesner is 1/20. Possibly Goldberg could win and then retire on Raw the next night and the title will go into some tournament thing. Goldberg will always be the one guy lesner cant beat

Taker is 3/1 too beat Reigns who is 1/5

Styles 1/8, Shane is 9/2

Strowman is 1/8 to win the ATG Battle Royal, Big Show 8/1, Luke Harper 20/1, Samoa Joe 12/1, Sami Zayn 12/1

Cena/Nikki are 1/10, Miz/Maryse 9/2

Re Goldberg if they let that happen they're a ****ing disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

I approve of the person mentioned in the spoiler tag in post number 299 to make an appearance Tomorrow evening hearing that music will bring back so many memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

Stage looks great but I'd imagine there will be restricted viewing higher up due to the big covering over the ring as they only have two moderately sized screens at the entrance

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Triple H to walk out to Metallica's Am I Savage for his 'Mania entrance on Monday morning.

https://twitter.com/Metallica/status/848293069912813568
    This Sunday tune in to #WrestleMania to hear "Am I Savage?". Long live @TripleH The Creator…The Destroyer

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Triple H to walk out to Metallica's Am I Savage for his 'Mania entrance on Monday morning.

He'll have the most expensive, elaborate entrance, have all the time he wants for his match, get all his cool stuff in to pop the crowd, kick out of Rollins' finisher (perhaps more than once), then get pinned. And his supporters will tell us afterwards how selfless he is for putting over someone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

He'll have the most expensive, elaborate entrance, have all the time he wants for his match, get all his cool stuff in to pop the crowd, kick out of Rollins' finisher (perhaps more than once), then get pinned. And his supporters will tell us afterwards how selfless he is for putting over someone.

Fair bloody point mate

And we'll get a two minute squash fur goldie v brick

Perk of being married to Stephanie...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Imagine the Pop if CM Punk sneak attacked him while he was making his entrance!

Imagine the Pop if CM Punk sneak attacked him while he was making his entrance!

That's all we can do I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

Must be a Metallica fan... second time he's walked out to their music. Strange song choice though... better songs even off this album to walk out to imo

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

HHH's WM entrances are awesome. Don't know why anyone would be against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    HHH's WM entrances are awesome. Don't know why anyone would be against it.

Because he's had so many already, give Rollins or Owens the grand entrance to make them look good, HHH has enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Because he's had so many already, give Rollins or Owens the grand entrance to make them look good, HHH has enough

Disagree i look forward to hhh mania entrance every year. Its a tradition at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ricero wrote: »
    Disagree i look forward to hhh mania entrance every year. Its a tradition at this stage

I get ya, they are a spectical and are always bloody brilliant, loved the one at 30

I'm saying let it be a spectical for others, put the budget somewhere else, give Styles or Reigns or someone else a grand entrance to help put them over

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Perk of being married to Stephanie...

There's a lot of perks to marrying Stephanie....

*nudges elbow*
    *nudges elbow*
    *nudges elbow*

Ammirite?

.....i'll get my coat.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

I wonder will Finn show up for Rollins to match the inevitable Samoa Joe run in.

If they played the first few beats of Balors music, and he came in from the crowd or something..

I'd be markin out maaaaaaaaan.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Happy mania everyone

Went dark on spoilers since yesterday morning

Watching NXT takeover now

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

if as talked about that Reigns and Taker go in last I will be happy as it will work better for Takers entrance, also the talk of JR and King coming back to commentate on a match will be good if its this one.

Taker has said before he wanted JR to do his last match.

Taker is an old school wrestler that will want to go out on his back and be defeated in his last match.

IMO, So long Taker, thanks for the memories

I have no issues with Taker losing to Reigns, and respect Taker massively if he's decided to go out on his back to someone who actually is a full-timer and relatively young.

I just have zero faith in WWE to capitalize on it. If Reigns wins, potentially, he could be the biggest heel they've had in forever. The crowd will absolutely be ready to boo the man who ended Taker's career. I could see trash being thrown, and it could be a brilliant visual moment. But if they try and force him to brute force his way through the reactions as a babyface, then it will ruin it all imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

How do you turn Reigns heel during the match is what I'm trying to figure out. A deal with the devil WM17 type finish would work well for me.

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    How do you turn Reigns heel during the match is what I'm trying to figure out. A deal with the devil WM17 type finish would work well for me.

A clean win turns him too tbh. He pretty much already is there.

I was watching the new episode of bring it to the table the other night and I'm sure JBL said it will be an honour for him to call the Taker/Reigns match with Michael Cole.

Might have misheard it but thats what I thought he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Always at this time of year, I am looking forward to seeing the Undertaker but then I get worried too that he could get injured. Reigns is a young strong guy so whatever happens I hope all goes well as in no one gets injured at Mania.

I hope Lesnar/Gioldberg is not on last as it won't last long.

I agree that if Roman is to beat Taker then go all the way and make him a massive heel or else have taker win with Reigns getting 'respect' from the dead man i.e handshake at the end.The worst thing to do is having Taker lose AND having to shake Reigns hand.

I keep saying that I hope there is a surprise or two! Finn return, Ronda or Conor appearance, maybe Shaq will show up to fight Show as he is retiring, a heel turn or face turn!

Give me something not just a special Raw show!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I wonder what the odds are of a Wengerout sign tonight in the crowd

Advertisement