Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 33 *Spoilers/Speculation/Rumours*(No Betting Discussion; Mod Note in OP)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Is it this Sunday or next?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Is it this Sunday or next?

Next Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Jodotman wrote: »
    Apparantlly there going to turn reigns heel.

Where are you seeing this?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    Where are you seeing this?

Dreams. Hopes. Imagination Land.

Ironically if Vince did ever turn Reigns heel it'd go a long way to get him fully over.

However I can't see Vince ever turning his big dog because he's a good boy. Who's a good boy, you're a good boy yes you are yes you are Reignsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

I don't know if it will or won't happen but personally that's sort of what I find fascinating about Reigns, the way he's booked he can literally turn at the drop of a hat. I have to say though to say that Vince would never do it is probably inaccurate, when I was a kid I never ever thought Bret Hart would be a heel, much less that darn scumbag Steve Austin would become my favourite wrestler a short time after Wrestlemania in 97.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Vince has never been afraid to turn anyone heel if he thinks it'll be good for business. Reigns is obviously doing the business or he'd have been turned, dunno why anyone thinks anything else tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As long as they keep altering the crowd reaction to reigns, he'll be staying face

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

correction wrote: »
    Vince has never been afraid to turn anyone heel if he thinks it'll be good for business. Reigns is obviously doing the business or he'd have been turned, dunno why anyone thinks anything else tbh.

I feel the business Reigns does is the business ANY face would do if WWE said "This is the guy!"

The kids who cheer for Reigns, who cheer for Cena...they'd cheer for a broom if WWE made it clear that the broom was a comic book hero, invincible and always fighting the good fight.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

This is true. They even cheered for a mop.

moppy-wwe1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,300 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Perry Saturn. Is he back on the radar ? I think it was him that dropped off the radar for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Perry Saturn. Is he back on the radar ? I think it was him that dropped off the radar for a while.

Yuup you should listen to him on talk is jericho from a few months back.

Fascinating story is perry's

So since this is 5 hours, will it be 11pm start?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So since this is 5 hours, will it be 11pm start?

Pre show 10pm and main show is still midnight. I reckon it'll roll on til 4.30am or so as opposed to 5am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Is it officially scheduled to be 5 hours?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Here's the full timetable for mania night our time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Heard the set is amazing looking and rumours is that it has a roller coaster. Apologies if people are pissed but cant use spoilers on my phone

ricero wrote: »
    Heard the set is amazing looking and rumours is that it has a roller coaster. Apologies if people are pissed but cant use spoilers on my phone

Hope it's launches new day and enzo off into the sunset lol

PTH2009 wrote: »

Raw was just spoiled. HHH will beat Goldberg for the title on Raw and face reigns at Mania.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Hope it's launches new day and enzo off into the sunset lol

lol

So with Raw, Smackdown and 205 Live on this week, which one will they use the phrase "Last stop on the road to WrestleMania" on?

• Advertisement

So with Raw, Smackdown and 205 Live on this week, which one will they use the phrase "Last stop on the road to WrestleMania" on?

Left out NXT :P

Was going to include it but since they have Takeover and the show doesn't have anyone scheduled to appear on Mania, I didn't

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'd imagine they will say it on all of them as it'd the last stop for their respective wrestlers and cos that is a hella over used phrase.

This year will be interesting as it'll be the first time where the SD after Mania will be a big thing with new debuts etc due to it being Live

This year's post Mania RAW & Smackdown Live will be respectively interesting, who debuts where post Mania?

RAW doesn't get to have all the fun for itself anymore.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    This year's post Mania RAW & Smackdown Live will be respectively interesting, who debuts where post Mania?

RAW doesn't get to have all the fun for itself anymore.

Finn Balor on Raw and Maybe Shinsuke on SD (If he doesent win the NXT title at takeover). Kurt Angle becoming full time raw GM

prob a few mid card NXT guys might debut

Maybe not the Raw after Mania, but the week after that. So we get a NXT call up on April 10! Perfect!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I guess we will see a draft this year again so sure to keep some call ups for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

And the other shows on at the weekend fwiw

C5hSDuIWUAA1r2V.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

They have some R&B singer called Tinashe doing "America The Beautiful" which I can live with but why is there another performance from this lot?

It just makes the show longer and inevitably means an actual match gets bumped or cut short. Really hate this stuff as the crowd gets bored and makes the show drag. If they are doing an entrance its not too bad but just coming out to people that have no interest is just stupid.

Sorry for the rant but I really hate this!! :pac:

https://twitter.com/pitbull/status/846427958138961920

• Advertisement

They have some R&B singer called Tinashe doing "America The Beautiful" which I can live with but why is there another performance from this lot?

It just makes the show longer and inevitably means an actual match gets bumped or cut short. Really hate this stuff as the crowd gets bored and makes the show drag. If they are doing an entrance its not too bad but just coming out to people that have no interest is just stupid.

Sorry for the rant but I really hate this!! :pac:

https://twitter.com/pitbull/status/846427958138961920

Well I've just found my "go out for cigarette, restock on food" break.

Advertisement