Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you are a student, are you liable for 5.00 current account fee for banking365?

Options
  • 30-12-2016 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

I thought there was no fees for student accounts. Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi phantasmagoria,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There's no fee to use 365 phone or online banking however, if you make an international transfer there is a charge of €5. We've information on student account fees and charges here .

Thanks and happy new year,
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phantasmagoria

Hi phantasmagoria,

There's no fee to use 365 phone or online banking however, if you make an international transfer there is a charge of €5. We've information on student account fees and charges here .

Tara
    I updated my account to a student account but it appears I am still getting charged current account fees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi phantasmagoria,

Tara
    I updated my account to a student account but it appears I am still getting charged current account fees
    Good morning phantasmagoria, there’s quarterly maintenance fee of €5.00 that’s charged on personal current accounts. It’s debited every quarter, but this fee isn't charged on student accounts.
    If you've recently changed to a student account, this change will take effect from the next fee quarter. You can check the dates for these here.

If you’re registered for 365 Online please send us an ‘Ask a Question’ using the online service desk and we can check to account to confirm that it’s been changed to a student account.
    Let me know if you need anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

Advertisement