If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV and Soundbar Recommendation

Options
  • 30-12-2016 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm looking to upgrade my TV and am going to get a Soundbar too, looking for a recommendation for a 55inch TV and soundbar.

Main use is watching sport and a bit of gaming on ps4. My budget is €1200ish

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

mytho wrote: »
    I'm looking to upgrade my TV and am going to get a Soundbar too, looking for a recommendation for a 55inch TV and soundbar.

Main use is watching sport and a bit of gaming on ps4. My budget is €1200ish
    Hi Mytho,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I'm glad you added the 'ish' as I'm going to do you a stonker of a deal but it will slightly bust your budget!

Sony KD55XD8599 - £899 / €1099
    Philips HTL5140 - £199 / €249

Total is £1098 / €1348 - I can do a Boardie bundle at just £1059 / €1299

Have a look:
    http://www.whathifi.com/philips/htl5140/review

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201902-bravia-kd55xd8599.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mytho

Hi Mytho,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I'm glad you added the 'ish' as I'm going to do you a stonker of a deal but it will slightly bust your budget!

Have a look:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

PM sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Mytho,

Have a look:

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

PM sent
    Hey Mytho.

Just checking if you got sorted after your PM?

Hey Mytho.

Just checking if you got sorted after your PM?

Hi Kenny,

Still waiting on a reply for my PM I know you guys are flat out so wasn't expecting a reply for a few days!

My PM was just enquiring whether there is any issues with the android OS on tvs?

Also my father is upgrading his TV and looking for a soundbar, he's looking for a curved TV 49-55 inch with a budget of around 1600 for both TV and Soundbar but is willing to stretch higher if needs be, so what would you recommend?

Could you do a deal if we bought together? Looking for prices with delivery to Dublin included please

Hi Kenny,

Still waiting on a reply for my PM I know you guys are flat out so wasn't expecting a reply for a few days!

My PM was just enquiring whether there is any issues with the android OS on tvs?

Also my father is upgrading his TV and looking for a soundbar, he's looking for a curved TV 49-55 inch with a budget of around 1600 for both TV and Soundbar but is willing to stretch higher if needs be, so what would you recommend?

Could you do a deal if we bought together? Looking for prices with delivery to Dublin included please

I see the Sony TV recommended is gone from your website are they out of stock now?

Any other recommendations and any recommendation for the TV for my dad?

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Still waiting on a reply for my PM I know you guys are flat out so wasn't expecting a reply for a  few days!

I see the Sony TV recommended is gone from your website are they out of stock now?

Hi Mytho,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, I don't know how your PM has been missed! If you are looking for a similar TV I would recommend something like the Panasonic TX58DX700 at £799. It lacks the Android operating system of the Sonys but has a fantastic HDR panel on par with the Sony. Are you looking to purchase soon? If you like I could check with the warehouse and see if the have an ETA on the Sony TVs?

Let me know what you think.

David

Hi Kenny,

Still waiting on a reply for my PM I know you guys are flat out so wasn't expecting a reply for a  few days!

Hi Mytho,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you, I don't know how your PM has been missed! If you are looking for a similar TV I would recommend something like the Panasonic TX58DX700 at £799. It lacks the Android operating system of the Sonys but has a fantastic HDR panel on par with the Sony. Are you looking to purchase soon? If you like I could check with the warehouse and see if the have an ETA on the Sony TVs?

David
    Cheers David,

Would you mind checking to see when the Sony's are coming back, I think I'm set on an android TV.

Also Whats the best 4k Smart Curved TV 49-50 inch, with a budget of 1200-1400 ish, i'll be looking to purchase one of these too for my father

Hi Kenny,

Hi Mytho,

David
    Cheers David,

Would you mind checking to see when the Sony's are coming back, I think I'm set on an android TV.

Also Whats the best 4k Smart Curved TV 49-50 inch, with a budget of 1200-1400 ish, i'll be looking to purchase one of these too for my father
    Hi Mytho,

No problem I'll have a check for you. If you're looking for a curved TV you really are only looking at the Samsungs which are unfortunately out of stock at the moment! Christmas and the January sales have wiped out our stock I'm afraid. However the best to go for would be the Samsung UE49KS7500 at £999:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue49ks7500/sams-ue49ks7500

Many thanks

David

Hi Mytho,

No problem I'll have a check for you. If you're looking for a curved TV you really are only looking at the Samsungs which are unfortunately out of stock at the moment! Christmas and the January sales have wiped out our stock I'm afraid. However the best to go for would be the Samsung UE49KS7500 at £999:

Many thanks

David

Looks like a cracking TV, will have to measure if it will fit on his TV stand, any idea when they will be back in stock?

Hi Mytho,

Many thanks

David

Looks like a cracking TV, will have to measure if it will fit on his TV stand, any idea when they will be back in stock?
    Hey Mytho.

We currently have one in stock here at the Belfast store ready for shipping :D

• Advertisement

Hey Mytho.

Can't seem to find the measurements for the distance between the leg stands would you know it so I can check if it will fit the TV stand he has

Hey Mytho.

Can't seem to find the measurements for the distance between the leg stands would you know it so I can check if it will fit the TV stand he has
    Hey Mytho.

I don't even have one of these on display to measure :confused:

I'll see if any of our other stores have one out and ask if they can measure it for me.

Will get back soon.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.