Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Should I Start Studying for JC Mocks?

Options
  • 30-12-2016 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I did a little studying for everything since September. Would I be able to get decent grades in the mocks if I study really hard from now until February?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If by 'study hard' you mean listen in class, don't leave a class misundertanding something and doing all your homework as if it was an exam question, yes.
    Sounds like you are doing fine.

You don't need to 'study hard' as such for the JC, as long as you've been paying attention.

People will tell you 'It's only the Junior' and 'It doesn't matter', but it's the foundation you will build your LC on, so good for you for planning ahead.

Advertisement