Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA17 | Career Mode

Options
  • 30-12-2016 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

We had a thread on here a few years back where everyone told there career mode stories. It would be cool to get one on the go again! :D

If you're like me (And some of you are!) and like to let your brain dive deep into the fantasy world of football management, then I think this would be the best place to dump them ideas.

The time to start a new career mode has come and I'm still in the deciding process of what to do and who to pick...

The two possible options I have drawn up are:

1. TSV 1860 Munich.
    This could be a great one to do. The club has not been in the Bundesliga since 2004 and in the game they have nice kits and their real stadium. Taking them to the submit of German football could be a very enjoyable career mode and to have city rivals FC Bayern Munich waiting at the top makes it all the more interesting...

2. Red Star FC.
    Another club that would need to rise up from the lower division to take on the cash kings in their league. Paris is known as a one club city, but taking the Red Star challenge who be a great career mode as they could try break that strong hold and dominate French football.
    It's also worth noting that French teams are awful in Europe. Could Red Star be the club that starts to change that?

I'm really not sure what one to go with?
    Any suggestions?

Share your stories and ideas :D

Advertisement