Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retrieving data

Options
  • 30-12-2016 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Well,
    My Vodafone smart 6 ultra shut itself down yesterday and will not restart. The blue light still comes on when charging or connected to a pc. I've tried holding the power button and volume buttons in different ways with no luck so I took it to a Vodafone shop and they not to send it away to be repaired however if I do this Ill lose all my data on my phone. A phone repair shop says my data can be recovered but if they do it Ill lose my warranty. Just wondering if anyone here has any ideas on what I could do??
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Did it shut down because the battery reached 0% or just randomly?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NewTanker

Hi Ed, it shut itself down at about 90% and restarted at 50% and went ok for a while until I got a message and when I went to check it the phone had died in my pocket

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Could be a faulty battery

• Registered Users Posts: 8 NewTanker

Could be a faulty battery

Was told while ago its a damaged motherboard so its not allowing the battery to power up the phone

Advertisement