Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kodi not working. HELP

• 30-12-2016 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

right so I've been here playin around with the box for the last 3-4 hours and just when I taught I got sorted I havnt. Started playing the past few days but today I decided to try and sort it out. I wiped the box to factory settings. Then updated kodi and re installed the add ons. But now not one of the add ons will play. It's connected to the internet wirelessly but keeps coming up on the bottom left script error. Any ideas lads?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

boxermad wrote: »
    right so I've been here playin around with the box for the last 3-4 hours and just when I taught I got sorted I havnt. Started playing the past few days but today I decided to try and sort it out. I wiped the box to factory settings. Then updated kodi and re installed the add ons. But now not one of the add ons will play. It's connected to the internet wirelessly but keeps coming up on the bottom left script error. Any ideas lads?

What box?
    What operating system?

It would be a good idea to provide some details ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭boxermad

What box?
    What operating system?

It would be a good idea to provide some details ;)

M8 box and running on tvaddons. It's saying it's connected to the internet but when I try using one of the addons it says fail to connect to URL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Mickalus

They provide a maintenance tool, try clearing cache first and if no joy do a 'fresh start' which wipes kodi. You then have to reinstall the addons you use but they make that handy too.
    They also have their own forums and support too if that fails.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Please take a moment to read the stickey regarding a Kodi, addons etc. Hope you get sorted out with Mickalus advice, but note that discussion of tv related addons is not allowed here.

Ritz

Advertisement