Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinny zapp

Options
  • 30-12-2016 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all, just starting to do a bit of research on what buggy to get for baby due in the summer. This is baby no 4 and while I still have my travel system in the attic it will just not be practical to use for this baby as space in the car will be severely limited.
    I have a seven seater but I also mind 2 children, so along with this baby the car will full to bursting!
    The zapp appeals as it is front and rear facing and takes a maxi cosi ( which I have). It also seems to fold pretty small which is a must.

Anyone any comments? It's the zapp extra 2.
    Or any other recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I have the zapp extra 2, stays in the car the whole time. It folds up small without having to remove the seat which is ideal. In the Winter we have an extra sack attached so we have to take it apart while that is attached but it is not a big deal. The seat itself folds in half with the sack still attached, so it is still compact when in the car.

The only down side is that it is not a very smooth stroller, so if you are on rough paths, or cobble stone streets, then it is not easy for getting around. And the holder basket underneath is next to useless. It can hold a few scarfs, hats or gloves but not much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Tigger1

Thanks for the reply. I have a proper pram/buggy so I was just looking at the zapp as something small to throw in the boot for doing the school run or running in to Tesco.
    Has anyone any suggestions for a small folding buggy that will take the maxi cosi infant seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You can get Maxi-Cosi adaptors for the Baby Jogger City Mini, which also has a one hand fold.

Advertisement