Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Year resolutions and plans

• 30-12-2016 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

I'm going to get a professional qualification, possibly a new job, learn to cook a bit more, get more involved in the local community, visit the relations down the country, and get to the pool when time allows. Any plans?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭wally1990

I put on a lot of weight this year so plan to lose that and try dry January for the first time and go back to college also (which I def will do)

Think more positively, cook more, and quit facebook

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Have more fun, more sex, worry less, drink less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

1366 x 768 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I asked the girl next door what her new years resolutions are.
    She said 'Fcuk you'.

I am very excited for 2017!!

(R)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I don’t know. Talk very fast, hope something good happens. Take the credit. That’s generally how it works.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

I'm going to eat more fast food, I think I was a bit too healthy in '16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Gonna keep me gob shut a lot more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Baxterly13

I'm going to take up positive thinking, healthier eating, excercise and having more value in the time with those that I love the most!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

thee glitz wrote: »
    I'm going to get a professional qualification, possibly a new job, learn to cook a bit more, get more involved in the local community, visit the relations down the country, and get to the pool when time allows. Any plans?

I wouldn't bite off more than you can chew. Pick one of those and focus on it. Getting a pro qualification takes one hell of an effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

More cake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Might finally try and give the boards.ie Responsive Site a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Every so often give up Coffee, and am always better for doing so.

Coffee containing caffeine can cause insomnia, nervousness and restlessness, stomach upset, nausea and vomiting, increased heart and breathing rate, and other side effects. Consuming large amounts of coffee might also cause headache, anxiety, agitation, ringing in the ears, and irregular heartbeats.

Drinking more than 6 cups/day might cause “caffeinism” with symptoms such as anxiety or agitation. People who drink a lot of coffee every day may need to drink more coffee to get the same effects. They may also become “dependent” on coffee to the point that they develop withdrawal symptoms if they suddenly stop drinking it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Every so often give up Coffee,
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Take up smoking, quit, save a fortune.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Think more positively , study smart / more efficiently , cut back on drinks and get out of my comfort zone a bit more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Worry less, love with all abundance.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭pdev

Engage in abstinence for personal development, to increase my self discipline and to use energy more productively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Write the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th drafts of a book.

Advertisement