Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back on Track.

Options
  • 30-12-2016 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

In January 2015 I decided I need to loose weight. At this stage I weighed 15.7 stone, and by June 2016 I was down to 11.7 (which has been my lowest in recent memory). This was done through slimming world and going to the gym.

Now since then I have slowly being putting weight on. Through nights out, a holiday, and just being pure ****ing lazy, I estimate I'm at about 13st now. I'm going to weight my self on Monday to confirm.

This log is to keep a record of my progress. My goal is to drop 2 stone in 2017, which is entirely possible. I'm going to weigh in every Monday, with maybe a synopsis of the previous week. This will also help me identify what I have be doing/not doing to gain/loose weight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

First weight in:

12st 11.5lb.

A few pound under the 13ST i expected to be. I'm a stone 4.5lb heavier than I was in June. My aim for january is to be done to 12 5lb. The only event I have is my Birthday, so if that's my only bad day, I should reach this target, and even outdo it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 psychoniamh

Best of luck with your goal - you've done really well so far, keep it up!

Advertisement