Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair ban

Options
  • 31-12-2016 1:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭

Got a ban for one month from mma forum for one comment I made. Seems a bit harsh. I am not a regular poster there. Axwell the moderator seems to persistently come down on me unfairly. Requesting admin review please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

An Admin review is the final step in the process. Can you please ensure that you follow the other steps first. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Actually, I'm going to save the Mods & CMods some time here & give you an admin review.

Ban upheld.

Reason being that you have received numerous sanctions for breaches of the MMA charter & making uncivil comments in that forum. You clearly aren't learning from the sanctions being given. If you continue to cause the MMA forum mods issues after this ban is up I recommend that you be given a permanent ban from the forum.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement