Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you resend a bill ?

Options
  • 31-12-2016 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

if someone did not receive a bill via post, can get it resent to them? Asking for an Uncle, who is an OAP of who request a itemised bill and never received it and now you've cut him without no warning.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Maybe also an idea to ensure he didn't select the paperless option by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

the_syco wrote: »
    Maybe also an idea to ensure he didn't select the paperless option by accident.
    Nope doesn't have internet or e-mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

mach1982 wrote: »
    if someone did not receive a bill via post, can get it resent to them? Asking for an Uncle, who is an OAP of who request a itemised bill and never received it and now you've cut him without no warning.:mad:
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]mach1982,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]That's no problem, our customer care team on 1901 can arrange this or we can arrange this from here. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Y[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ou can also view the bill via my eir here.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Don't bother, got on to your team on twitter, I gave them his mobile, apparently, they can't call him, he has to call you.  Anyway,  I  have recommended him switch to Vodaphone once this farce is sorted, been with them for a few years and have no problems, except when there was a physical issue with line or exchange, which eir own. Ever since Telcom Telcom Eireann was privatised   the service has gone down hill, this would never happen when my late father work for Telcom Eireann, back then had courtesies to tell you  that the line will cut off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

mach1982 wrote: »
    Don't bother, got on to your team on twitter, I gave them his mobile, apparently, they can't call him, he has to call you.  Anyway,  I  have recommended him switch to Vodaphone once this farce is sorted, been with them for a few years and have no problems, except when there was a physical issue with line or exchange, which eir own. Ever since Telcom Telcom Eireann was privatised   the service has gone down hill, this would never happen when my late father work for Telcom Eireann, back then had courtesies to tell you  that the line will cut off.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid if you are not a point of contact on the account [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]mach1982 [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]we would be unable to access the account on your behalf due to data protection laws. I would recommend contacting 1901 when your uncle is present & they will be able to arrange to have you added as a point of contact to the account & this bill resent to your uncle.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies I could not assist you further from here. - Pamela [/font]

• Advertisement
Advertisement