If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REALLY tempted to go 65" OLED......

Options
  • 31-12-2016 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi John and co,

I have been given permission to ask the question (its a start :)) on the best best price for the 65" OLED lg's. Budget may not stretch to allow the 65 so can you include the best price on the 2 55"models too please?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ryanno wrote: »
    Hi John and co,

I have been given permission to ask the question (its a start :)) on the best best price for the 65" OLED lg's. Budget may not stretch to allow the 65 so can you include the best price on the 2 55"models too please?
    Hi Ryanno,

The OLEDs are on sale at the moment and are priced as follows:

LG OLED65B6 - £2799
    LG OLED65E6 - £3699

And the 55" models are priced:

LG OLED55B6 - £1799
    LG OLED55E6 - £2499

What budget are you working with?

David

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Hi John and co,

Hi Ryanno,

LG OLED65B6 - £2799
    LG OLED65E6 - £3699

LG OLED55B6 - £1799
    LG OLED55E6 - £2499

David
    Hi David,

I might stretch to the €2800 in euros only. Looks like the 65 might be out of reach. Might leave it a few weeks and see if there is any further drops with the larger models......

Hi John and co,

Hi Ryanno,

LG OLED65B6 - £2799
    LG OLED65E6 - £3699

LG OLED55B6 - £1799
    LG OLED55E6 - £2499

David
    Hi David,

I might stretch to the €2800 in euros only. Looks like the 65 might be out of reach. Might leave it a few weeks and see if there is any further drops with the larger models......
    No problem, keep an eye out on the prices. Unfortunately I won't know what they'll be dropping to if at all in advance!

David

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

Im holding out for a drop in the 65" b6 too, savage set but just too pricy still

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

What's the main difference between the b6 and e6"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ryanno

Hi Analyst,

The main difference that I know of are the following; E6 has the following over the B6.
    The E6 is Passive 3D enabled
    The E6 has a grill type soundbar on the base of the TV (looks well actually)
    The E6 has a picture on glass build which looks great. The B6 is just as good looking IMO though.

Hope this helps...... The lads will know more on the differences..

Hi Analyst,

The main difference that I know of are the following; E6 has the following over the B6.
    The E6 is Passive 3D enabled
    The E6 has a grill type soundbar on the base of the TV (looks well actually)
    The E6 has a picture on glass build which looks great. The B6 is just as good looking IMO though.

Hey TheAnalyst_

Ryanno pretty much listed most of the differences, I think he may be looking a job ;)

The 55E6 drops the headphone jack.
    The power consumption on the 55E6 is a little lower at 141KwH to the 145 of the B6.

Think that is it :)

Either of TV's and you would be a very very happy customer.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

'eh not really :D

...thx Ryanno!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭kefir32

can't wait to get my hands on the b6 ............. need to win lotto lol

kefir32 wrote: »
    can't wait to get my hands on the b6 ............. need to win lotto lol
    Yeah Kefir32 they really are a fantastic television :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Shred

I've had my eye on the 55" B6 for quite a whle, it's an amazing set 'in the flesh'...I'll very likely be picking one up a little later this year and will be sure to give you guys a shout.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Shred,

keep your eye on the pricing and always give us a shout and tell us you are a Boardie and we will do our very best for you as a Boardie!

Thanks - John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.