Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any non first timers here?

Options
  • 31-12-2016 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I thought it might be nice to have a thread for those of ua who are expecting our 2nd, 3rd or 4th etc!
    I am due number 3 in Aug, so only 7 weeks. I am riddled with nausea 😔I am a stay at home mum at the moment and I swear it was easier at work because you got a break! Have a 4 year old with autism and a 1 year old full of beans ☺☺
    So much to think about!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Notsomindful

poconnor16 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I thought it might be nice to have a thread for those of ua who are expecting our 2nd, 3rd or 4th etc!
    I am due number 3 in Aug, so only 7 weeks. I am riddled with nausea 😔I am a stay at home mum at the moment and I swear it was easier at work because you got a break! Have a 4 year old with autism and a 1 year old full of beans ☺☺
    So much to think about!

You are me....am 19 weeks on number 3....have a 3 year old threenager and a five year old asd son..... still have nausea and poor appetite ...beyond exhausted!Dreading next summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

Nausea at 19 weeks??? Oh you poor thing...
    Have you tried peppermint tea? Helps me a little bit. Someone said a gingernut biscuit and I nearly vomitted on them lol

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Notsomindful

poconnor16 wrote: »
    Nausea at 19 weeks??? Oh you poor thing...
    Have you tried peppermint tea? Helps me a little bit. Someone said a gingernut biscuit and I nearly vomitted on them lol

I feel full after 2 forks of food ...just not hungry.

Yeah its like acid reflux. ......think I will have to bite the bullet and take zantac. It was bad after 30 weeks on previous babies but have it since start of pregnancy on this one.
    Extra stress isn't helping

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

[/quote] Extra stress isn't helping[/quote]

Be sure to take it easy and put your feet up. Get plenty of sleep - haha! Every time a well meaning friend or doctor says this I just agree...
    Take the zantac, you need to be healthy for bubs to be healthy.
    I am also going to make my life as easy as possible - if that means Tv, ipads and whatever else.

Advertisement