If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY BRAVIA KD55XD8005

Options
  • 31-12-2016 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Looking for a price on a sony Bravia KD55X8005
    On your site its saying £799 but on the UK site its at £749. Would £749 be the best price you can do?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

lardarse wrote: »
    Looking for a price on a sony Bravia KD55X8005
    On your site its saying £799 but on the UK site its at £749. Would £749 be the best price you can do?
    Hi Lardarse,

Yes we can do the TV for £749 but we are unfortunately able to ship the TV, it would need to be collected from the store. I don't currently have one in stock but I could try to order one in for you.

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭lardarse

Hi David,

Many thanks for getting back to me. In another thread before Christmas for the exact same Sony Bravia, John had quoted the usual delivery charge for this. So i was expecting the same here.
    I`ve ordered a number of items for you in the past, and spoken to John before, so i`d say for a returning customer would you be able to do the usual delivery?
    Amazon are also doing it for the same price, where i could get free delivery, but i`d prefer to spend my money with yourself.

Regards Andy 

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

I'm also interested in purchasing this model, but collection isn't an option. Have you any idea if you'll be getting further stock in?

Hi Guys,

Here is the thread with the same make and model TV with the delivery charge at £6.99, so just wondering why you can`t deliver now?

Sorry not allowed to post url so did a copy past.

Regards Andy 

Hi Janey Mack,

its currently £799 on our site with delivery at £6.99 - if you select ROI delivery on Amazon they will recalculate the VAT and add a delivery charge and it will come out at £818.97:

Sony Bravia KD55XD8005 55 inch Android 4K HDR Ultra HD Smart TV with TRILUMINOS Display, PlayStation Now and Google Cast (2016 Model) - Black
    £818.97 - Quantity: 1
    See order summary for discounts applied
    Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.

(I've just done it using my Amazon account and ROI address)

Amazon also only offer a 12 month warranty whilst of course we offer a 6 year which also covers the ROI..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Would someone kindly get back to me, and let me know why you are not able to deliver now, but where before Christmas, or will Amazon be getting my money now?

• Advertisement

MMMMmmm guess i`m not getting an answer then.

Ok my money will be spent somewhere else, plus i was looking at doing some major upgrades, but you have now lost a returning customer. So your loss, over not doing a 6.99 delivery.

:(

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lardarse wrote: »
    MMMMmmm guess i`m not getting an answer then.

Ok my money will be spent somewhere else, plus i was looking at doing some major upgrades, but you have now lost a returning customer. So your loss, over not doing a 6.99 delivery.

:(
    Lardarse,

apologies for the delay getting back to you and we do hate to lose a Customer - however in order to deliver a product we have to have confidence that we can get it into stock.

We currently have just about one unit of the KD55XD8005 available for each store - if we opened it up for online delivery that stock would quickly be gone - however there is a small quantity in soon and I can do one for you if you are still interested ( of course I appreciate if you are not!)

FYI the Amazon offer is £799 with free delivery but they will recalc the vat and it will come out at £818.97 ( detail from the site attached below FYI.)

Our offer also includes a 6 year warranty whilst Amazon is just a 12 month warranty.

Apologies again for the delay and keep us posted if we can assist in any way.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Order Summary[/font]
    Items:
    £818.97

Postage & Packing:
    £34.28

Total:
    £853.25

Promotion Applied:
    -£34.28

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Order Total:[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]£818.97

[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.