Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games have you completed? (2017 Edition)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 opiniononion

I've been playing a couple of games, but I'm not sure if my interest in games is waning, or if my attention span is getting worse with age instead of better, but I struggle to belt through games like I did 10-15 years ago. So far in 2017;

Horizon Zero Dawn - Enjoyed it a lot, solid game
    Ghost Recon Wildlands - I know it has it's flaws, but really enjoying this game (even after completion).
    Hitman: the Complete First Season - Excellent Game - Best so far this year in my opinion (2016 game really, but I hated waiting for the next episode).

Everything else I either missed, or got distracted and never completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Batman Arkham Asylum. I played this when it was first released and instantly loved it. Love the asylum setting. Scarecrow missions were a favourite of mine. Would have liked a bit more variety in the Boss missions. They seemed to be all the same only more henchmen/titan filled henchmen.

Batman Arkham City. Like Asylum only bigger and better. Huge variety of Bosses. Mr Freeze battle was cool.

Batman Arkham Knight. Wow. Amazing finale to an amazing series. Once I got used to the Batmobile I didn't even mind the tank battles. More Boss fights would have went down well. This is the only game I've bothered doing NG+ on.

Resident evil remaster. I never played the original so this was a treat for me. While the controls were clunky I soon got used to them. Was a real step back in time. Amazing atmosphere throughout.

Resident Evil 7. Played in VR and honestly never had a gaming experience quite like it. There were parts I really dreaded like walking down a corridor while Jack was searching for you. My heart was literally pounding for the first few hours. Found myself ducking to get underneath wooden beams. I'd love to see more VR games like this. Not without its faults though.

Bloodborne. Honestly one of the best games I have ever played. I was overwhelmed at first due to the difficulty and never having played a souls game but once you get the hang of controls and learn to dodge and parry it isn't as hard as it first seems. Might even try NG+ at some stage.

GTAV. Great game but more of the same.

Batman Arkham Origins. Bought a 360 to play this and I was a small bit disappointed with it. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it somewhat but in comparison to the Rocksteadys games you could tell it was done by a different developer. Some cool boss battles but let down by frame rate drops and lagging after pressing a button; it could get quite frustrating.

Dark Souls 2. I loved this. Visually, it wasn't great on the PS4 but what it was let down by in style it made up for it in substance. In comparison to 3 and the small part I've played of one this was easy enough. That's not to say there weren't challenges. In fact I'd say some areas were actually harder that the bosses of said areas. Apart from one boss, I was able to take down most bosses in 2 or 3 goes. Even one shotted more than a few bosses, something that should not happen in a Dark Souls game. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition
    Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Hitman
    Unravel
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
    Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix
    Gears of War 2
    Gears of War 3
    FIFA 17: The Journey
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Crash Bandicoot (N. Sane Trilogy)
    Toybox Turbos

ADDING:-
    Tekken [PlayStation]
    || Have to say it hasn't aged particularly well. Very awkward fighting controls and I found it incredibly difficult to pull of any combos. Took me a while to get the hang of.

Tekken 2 [PlayStation] || What an improvement over Tekken 1, felt much more fluid and I was able to pull off combos much easier. Great fun playing through this one.

Tekken 3 [PlayStation] || Literally just done the last thing I needed to do on this one a few minutes before writing this up. The absolute best of the original trilogy. Took me about 6 hours to unlock every single thing in this game. Loved every second of it.
    T'was a fair nice nostalgia trip playing through all three of these games again.

ALSO ADDING:-
    Little Nightmares [Xbox One]
    || Didn't think I'd have this one done in such a short space of time. Very disturbing game. Kind of reminds me of Limbo/Inside in a way that made me think it was made by the same minds. The controls took a bit of getting used to and the puzzles themselves were not that much of a challenge. I seldom found myself frustrated at all. Sad to say it wasn't as long as I expected. It was over before I started to enjoy it. Storywise - not a clue. I'll have to look it up online as it was kind of confusing.
    Overall it's a decent game. Not remarkable but it did have some interesting imagery. I say check it out if you're a fan of Limbo or Inside - it really does have similarities to those games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Horizon zero dawn ps4

Sniper elite 4 ps4

Titan fall 2 ps4

Gears of war 4 Xbox one

Rise of the tombraider Xbox 1

THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE ps4

Cosmic star heroine ps4
    Far Cry Primal ps4
    DENGEKI BUNKO: FIGHTING CLIMAX vita

Fallout 4 Xbox 1

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Been a while since I've updated this thread.

Halo 4 (MCC) - Xbox One: Not bad really. I had kinda burnt myself out on the Halo franchise not so long ago having picked up the Master Chief Collection on the cheap.

I'm not the biggest Halo fan but I enjoyed this outing a lot better than the previous installments of the franchise.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch): I've still a good few side quests to complete but I've finished the main story. Took my time with it and it's the most rewarding gameplay experience ever. Just phenomenal.

2017 Completed Games to Date:

Nintendo Switch
    Super Bomberman R
    Metal Slug 3
    Fast RMX
    Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

PS4
    Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

3DS
    Japanese Rail Simulator 3D
    Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    Pocket Card Jockey
    Lego City: The Chase Begins

Xbox One
    Gears of War 4
    Halo 2 (MCC)
    Halo 3 (MCC)
    Halo 4 (MCC)

Xbox 360
    Mass Effect
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

PS3
    Remember Me
    Mass Effect
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3

PS4
    Uncharted 4:
    Wolfenstein: Old Blood
    Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
    Gone Home
    Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
    Infamous First Light
    Doom
    Layers of Fear
    Never Alone
    The Order 1886
    Soma

Adding:
    PS4

Dishonoured 2: I was a big fan of the first one and I'm a big fan of this. I played through as Emily and I reckon I'll go back and play again as Corvo later. Trying to keep to a Low Choas outcome meant plenty of restarting and it was too easy to be overrun by a mob but I thoroughly enjoyed all the missions in this. Highly recommend this.

Inside: Nothing too taxing in this side scrolling puzzler by Play Dead, the makers of Limbo but I thought it was a great little game that didn't outstay its welcome. The art direction is beautiful on it.

Arkham Knight: Mixed feelings about this one. Some great stuff in it - gliding through the city as Batman is always a joy and the city looks fantastic. Found I had a lot to do after completing the main story to activate the Knightfall Protocol only to discover I had to get 400 Riddler Trophies to unlock the full ending - feck that. I sunk a fair few hours into it but I don't have time for that craic.

Firewatch: Didn't know what to make of this when I started it but got sucked in quick enough. It's a game you'll finish quickly enough but I found the story absorbing and I loved just wandering around the countryside - although there were times you'd come to an area you couldn't jump up on or cross that you'd easily be able to do in other areas of the map that broke the immersion somewhat. Still, a very enjoyable game.

"kunst wrote:

Arkham Knight: Mixed feelings about this one. Some great stuff in it - gliding through the city as Batman is always a joy and the city looks fantastic. Found I had a lot to do after completing the main story to activate the Knightfall Protocol only to discover I had to get 400 Riddler Trophies to unlock the full ending - feck that. I sunk a fair few hours into it but I don't have time for that craic.

I'm one of the sados who actually did that but it was such a joy to kick the Riddlers arse. I actually thought most of the riddler trophies in this were brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Portal 2
    Limbo
    Mad Max
    Arkham knight
    Quantum break
    Oxenfree

Adding Resident Evil 4 - bought it ages ago on sale, was intially turned off by the controls as they are very dated now, but I persevered and really enjoyed it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Gears of War 4 - Xbox 1
    Quantum Break - Xbox 1
    Battletoads Arcade - Xbox 1
    Halo 4 - Xbox 1
    Devils Third - Wii U
    Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze - Wii U
    Mafia 3 - PS4
    Journey - PS4
    Sniper Elite 3 - PS4
    Call of duty Infinite Warfare - PS4
    Rise of the Tomb Raider - PS4
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood - PS4
    Titanfall 2 - PS4
    Tomb Raider Anniversary - Xbox 360
    Pes 2017 - PS4

Just Cause 3 - PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just finished Inside. Really enjoyable game which is similar to Limbo in the lack of instruction provided but easy enough to figure out.
    Definitely worth the time. Just played beginning to end this evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

So far this year i have...

Half life 2: Episode 2 (PC) probably as good as Ep1, nice variety. I wasn't a big fan of the ending where you had to drive over and back the whole time for the bombs.
    Pokemon Pearl (DS) It's pokemon, sure.
    Pokemon Battle Revolution (Wii) It's good when linked to the DS, otherwise sorta pointless.
    Life is Strange (PC) Outstanding game. I thought the quality of episode 5 was a bit lacking compared to 1-4 but overall just an incredable experience and i'll certainly be keeping an eye on Dontnod.
    Final Fantasy IX (PC) Great game even if the PC version seems to have a little bit of slowdown. a masterpiece.
    Mars: War Logs (PC) I liked it, then i hated it, then i liked it again. I should hate this game because it's buggy and unpolished, with the dev's ambitions outstripping their talents/budget but there's something charming about it & i couldn't stop thinking back to it. It has a fantastic world and you can tell Spiders put their heart and soul into it.
    Quantum Break (XBOX ONE) Great story and i loved playing around with all the time powers during gunfights. I felt that the show portions, while decent, were unnecessary and a step too detached from the narrative due to mostly focusing on side characters.
    Halo 5: Guardians (XBOX ONE) It's short, has a confusing story where nothing really happens until the last cut-scene and you almost never play as the Master Chief. I think it's fair to say that the series is losing it's identity. It just doesn't feel like Halo any more.
    Skillgirls (PC) Great fighter, with a unique visual style. We need more of this.
    Party Hard (PC) Very hard game but when i fail a level, it's because i screwed up, difficult but fair and rewards patience. designated dance button too!
    Painkiller: Battle out of Hell (PC) More of the same, which is a good thing. The story is awful but with gameplay this good, i don't really care.
    Star Wars Rebellion (PC) Great example of grand strategy and the biggest influence of the same named board game from 2016. Still the best attempt at strategy that that has the Star Wars name.
    Transformers: Devastation (XBOX 360) Fantastic combat and great character models, i found this game let down by terrible level design and poor environments.
    Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis (PC) Still a great tycoon game. it's a bit easy to get to that 5 star rating but the missions add an action element to it as well as the work up to unlock site B.
    SEGA Bass Fishing (Dreamcast) A surprisingly good game, even without the fishing controller. It's a bit easy what with the unlimited continues but what hare, great fun.

Dark Souls 3 to add to my list. Was amazing. Loved it. Some of the Boss fights were exhilarating. While it could be rage inducing at times the rush you got after persevering was unreal. I can't decide which I prefer between this and Bloodborne. Started DLC today despite saying I wouldn't.

Valkyria Chronicles
    Hitman
    Unravel
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Gears of War 2
    Gears of War 3
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Toybox Turbos
    Tekken
    Tekken 2
    Tekken 3
    Little Nightmares

Tekken 7 [PS4] || Have everything done except a couple of online trophies and rank trophies Got the platinum trophy. It's a good game - brilliant, even. Gameplay-wise, it's a good, solid Tekken game. I expected nothing less. And the main story mode is a massive improvement and I personally think, at least as Tekken games go, it's the best narrative a Tekken game has given
    if you can ignore the phoned-in narrator....... <<< I don't know if that's a spoiler, but I'll cover it anyway lol
    The problem I have with it is that I don't understand why so much was taken away from this instalment and yet it still got such high praise;
    • No Team Battle
    • No Survival Mode
    • No Tekken Force-esque Mode
    • 70% of the clothes can be worn by anyone- only a few unique clothes per character
    • Arcade Mode is laughably short - only 5 or 6 fights
    • Character Stories have been relegated to one fight per character
    • Online Tournament mode is a joke: If the hosts leaves, the tournament is over, and if any player leaves after starting, the prize money drops. It doesn't lock

I'm also annoyed that I want to get the Season Pass but I have zero idea what is included in it - very little information on it.
    I don't mean to be so harsh on the game - Online mode is good once I get into a non-laggy game. And there's a lot of fan service to this one, you can select music from any past Tekken game to play in the background and you can also look at every cutscene from every past instalment too. And there's a ton of concept art to look at. It's a mixed bag. "One step forward - Two steps back" is a good analogy for it, I believe. It's a brilliant game but I much prefer Tekken 6 or Tekken Tag 2 for content. Now that I got my platinum trophy, I'm not sure when I'll come back to it.

ALSO ADDING;
    Driver [PlayStation] || Must be the umpteenth time I've finished this game. Only this time, some of the nostalgia has worn off and I saw a couple of things about it that haven't aged well. The frame rate is horrible most of the time and it really affects the gameplay. That's the biggest issue I had playing it this time. I must have had some patience as a child and even in my early 20s. I still love the game, it's amazing fun if you can ignore the frame drops. It;s only at its worst during a rainy setting and it's tolerable otherwise. Onto Driver 2 and maybe I'll actually finish it this time.

Rise of the Tomb Raider - PS4: I'd been waiting a while to play this and bought it for cheap on the PS Store.

I really enjoyed the reboot but I felt like this was just more of the same. Climb this, stuff breaks, mild peril ensues.

Story is basically Indiana Jones and tbh, I just couldn't wait for it to end. It's by no means a terrible game. I just felt it way too repetitive and I just couldn't get into the story and I didn't care about the characters whatsoever.

Shame really.

Nintendo Switch
    Super Bomberman R
    Metal Slug 3
    Fast RMX

PS4
    Rise of the Tomb Raider

3DS
    Pocket Card Jockey

Xbox One
    Gears of War 4
    Halo 2 (MCC)
    Halo 3 (MCC)
    Halo 4 (MCC)

Xbox 360
    Mass Effect
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Zelda BOTW on Cemu.

Marvellous. F***ing marvellous. Growing up my best mate loved Zelda games, I never could get interested at all in any of them so absolutely no loyalty/fanboyism/etc here. For 20 odd years Mario 64 had been on the top of my list of 'greatest ever made' but finally last year The Witcher 3 overtook it. Personally I prefer TW3 to Zelda but the latter is such a good game that it's really close and I'll happily say entirely subjective (I prefer story and character building to gameplay by a little). Can definitely see myself going back to this over and over to just go scale some cliffs and hanglide for as long as I can to god only knows where or just explore the world more (I often found myself playing for a good 3+ hours and realising I never even looked at or thought of any of the quests). Still have about 10 more shrines to find (they -really- put Tomb Raider's equivalent ones to shame there in terms of sheer quantity as well as possibly quality) and some side missions though on the whole the side missions I found a little unfulfilling.

Would definitely give this a 9 or even 9.5/10, ridiculous amounts of fun and the world is utterly incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Silver Lynel

Billy86 wrote: »
    Zelda BOTW on Cemu.

How does this work? Did you not even pay for the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm also annoyed that I want to get the Season Pass but I have zero idea what is included in it - very little information on it.

AFAIK there will be 3 DLC "packs" included with the Season Pass.

Pack 1: Tekken Bowling, 50+ costumes
    Pack 2: Guest character 1 (Geese Howard from Fatal Fury), themed stage, more costumes
    Pack 2: Guest character 2 (unannounced), themed stage, more costumes

Eliza (the vampire lady) is not included & available for €5 (unless you pre-ordered)

How does this work? Did you not even pay for the game?

tenor.gif

Portal 2
    Limbo
    Mad Max
    Arkham knight
    Quantum break
    Oxenfree
    Resident Evil 4.

Adding DmC (devil may cry), I actually really enjoyed this, solid fighting mechanics, and a direct to dvd sense of 'attitude', some of of the dialog is hilariously bad, but its taken so seriously that its kinda hard to have a bad time with it.

the nightclub sequence stands out as a particular highlight, moving from combat trial to combat trial all to the pumping soundtrack that compliments the action perfectly.

Titanfall 2 - Xbox One: Never played the original Titanfall as I'm not massively into multiplayer games so when the sequel (of sorts) landed in EA Access I decided to give it a go.

Was fairly fun slaughtering enemies during all sorts of wall runs and various stylistic movement styles.

Story was weak but I had fun with it. Instantly forgettable but was ok.

Nintendo Switch
    Super Bomberman R
    Metal Slug 3
    Fast RMX

PS4
    Rise of the Tomb Raider

3DS
    Pocket Card Jockey

Xbox One
    Gears of War 4
    Halo 2 (MCC)
    Halo 3 (MCC)
    Halo 4 (MCC)
    Titanfall 2

Xbox 360
    Mass Effect
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3[/QUOTE]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

2017 so far:
    PS4|Comment
    Horizon Zero Dawn|Good fun but a bit repetitive at times
    Titanfall 2|not online
    Alienation|again offline
    Battlefield 1|Very well done but too short
    Dishonored 2|Emily High Chaos Apr
    Fallout 4|Nuclear option level 42 Mar
    Dishonored 2|Corvo Low Chaos Jan
    The Last Guardian|Controls sucked Jan

PS Vita|Comment
    Neon Chrome|good fun
    Letter Quest Remastered|
    Castlevania: Symphony of the Night|Enjoyed this, no idea why I never finished it before
    Severed|1st platinum ever

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Horizon zero dawn ps4

Sniper elite 4 ps4

Titan fall 2 ps4

Gears of war 4 Xbox one

Rise of the tombraider Xbox 1

THE WALKING DEAD: MICHONNE ps4

Cosmic star heroine ps4
    Far Cry Primal ps4
    DENGEKI BUNKO: FIGHTING CLIMAX vita

Fallout 4 Xbox 1

Witcher 3 pc

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Gears of War 4 - Xbox 1
    Quantum Break - Xbox 1
    Battletoads Arcade - Xbox 1
    Halo 4 - Xbox 1
    Devils Third - Wii U
    Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze - Wii U
    Mafia 3 - PS4
    Journey - PS4
    Sniper Elite 3 - PS4
    Call of duty Infinite Warfare - PS4
    Rise of the Tomb Raider - PS4
    Wolfenstein The Old Blood - PS4
    Titanfall 2 - PS4
    Tomb Raider Anniversary - Xbox 360
    Pes 2017 - PS4
    Just Cause 3 - PS4

The Last Guardian - PS4
    The Town Of Light - PS4

Valkyria Chronicles
    Hitman
    Unravel
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Gears of War 2
    Gears of War 3
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Toybox Turbos
    Tekken
    Tekken 2
    Tekken 3
    Little Nightmares
    Tekken 7
    Driver

Sonic Mania [PS4]
    || Just one playthrough done - I kept restarting from the beginning because I wanted to make sure I had all the emeralds as early as possible. I managed it this time. I may return to do the other character playthroughs but for the moment I have other games I want to try finish.
    All-in-all it's definitely one of the best Sonic games to be released in the past 20 or so years. Definitely a breath of fresh air to play a brand new traditional 2D instalment.

Bioshock [PS4] || After almost a decade trying to get into it and not being able, I finally ploughed through and beat the 1st one. Absolutly brilliant. I'm not usually a fan of games where elemental attacks are a main mechanic but I found myself balancing my gunplay with the featured plasmid attacks a lot in this. Storywise, I kinda got it. As for the expanded lore I'll have to look it up. Brilliant game. Mad to jump into Bioshock 2 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Ryse: Son of Rome (PC): A game that got really average reviews when it launched. They weren't wrong either, it gets very repetitive after a while. I love stuff set in the Roman Empire and the game is super pretty at times so while that's good enough for me to keep going, definitely not for everyone.

Batman: The Telltale Series (Xbox One): Really liked The Wolf Among Us but not much interest in The Walking Dead or Borderlands so I said I'd give this a go. Story is decent and the characters are pretty good but the game engine itself is showing its age. Gameplay was stuttery at times, audio cut out now and again and it straight out crashed two or three times. Will still pick up the second series when it's on sale though!

Mafia III (PC): Another one that got some pretty average reviews when it came out but I have to say I liked it. Mission structure does get very repetitive, there's only like three or four different types, but the mechanics are pretty solid so it is fun to mess around with different styles, i.e. stealth or all-out attack. Great looking game as well. Special mention goes to the soundtrack. It's a bit on the small side compared to GTA but it's excellent. DLC is still a bit dear for me at the minute but I'll definitely pick it up at some stage.

Superhot VR (PC): First game that's really hooked me into long play sessions since I got my Rift. Had my eye on the non-VR version for a while but kind of glad I waited. Works so well in VR. Got a proper sweat on moving around and ducking behind cover and the likes. Wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who has VR.

Dishonored 2 (PC): Really liked the first one, really liked the second one! I did a stealth/non-lethal playthrough and it was very similar to the original game, just with bigger areas and more options which suits me fine. I never replay a game but I'm going to dive back in for a murder-spree playthrough with this!

2017 so far:
    PC
    Dishonored
    Firewatch
    HITMAN
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    Mafia III
    Superhot VR
    Dishonored 2
    Xbox One
    Batman: The Telltale Series

• Alot of backlog stuff cleared out but an awful lot in front of me:

Recently completed:
    Scarface: The World is Yous - Xbox (**** You Hasa)
    Urban Chaos Right Response - Xbox (Underrated Gem)
    Bodycount - x360 (Dreadful game, apparently a spiritual successor to Black but it's more of an insult)
    James Bond 007: Bloodstone x360 - (Generic cover based shooter that gets boring but some really great Vehicle segments which redeem it)

Currently working my way through the following
    Just Cause 3 - Xbox 1 S (Performance seems to have improved since I moved it form external storage to internal HDD)
    Enter the Gundgeon - PS4 (Additive as hell!)
    FEAR x360 - Plays surprisingly well on console (Still a class shooter)
    Syndicate x360 (Extremely Polished FPS with some great tweaks to the formula, bit of a hidden gem so far)
    Split Second x360 (How did i miss this! Love it's take on the Burnout formula and turns it on it's head)
    Project Gotham 2 Xbox - (Glorious racer, even if I am nostalgic about it as I owned it before)
    The Matrix Path of Neo Xbox - (Fun but has some glitches and some frame rate issues)
    Super Mario 3D World 3DS (On World 7 so nearly there, loving it)
    Zelda BOTW Switch - (Saving it for holidays, about to head to castle to finish up)

**** loads more but I'm afraid to go near them as only making the list worse :P

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭kyeev

2016/2017: On my tuppence ha'penny PC set up (Dual pentium, 50 quid GPU):
    Mass Effect
    Mass Effect 2
    Mass Effect 3
    Dragon Age Origins
    Fall Out 3
    Deus Ex

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Scarface: The World is Yous - Xbox (**** You Hasa)

That was a totally underrated game. You never hear anybody talking about it and I thought it was so good.

That was a totally underrated game. You never hear anybody talking about it and I thought it was so good.

I think it got fairly praised. It came out fairly late into that generation since the Xbox 360 was almost a year old by that point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Titanfall 2 (Xbox One): Finished this the last day, would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes FPSs. Played a bit of the first one and enjoyed it but have drifted away from online shooters so didn't stick with it. A campaign this time around got me interested again. Gameplay mechanics are really good, which shouldn't surprise anyone who's played COD. Having dropped out of both Wolfenstein and Doom about 1/2 or 3/4s of the way through, the campaign in this is nice and short, about 5-6 hours. Story itself is grand, the relationship with your titan was good. Really solid game overall.

2017 so far:
    PC
    Dishonored
    Firewatch
    HITMAN
    Ryse: Son of Rome
    Mafia III
    Superhot VR
    Dishonored 2
    Xbox One
    Batman: The Telltale Series
    Titanfall 2