Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy New Year

• 31-12-2016 7:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Only 5 hours and 49 minutes.

Any resolutions? Are you spouting this, "New Year, New Me!" Shít? Any plans?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭Alf Stewart.

Only 5 hours and 49 minutes.

Any resolutions? Are you spouting this, "New Year, New Me!" Shít? Any plans?

Choir practice in the gospel tent, then a wine and cheese party back at my gaff.

Hallelujah.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

What will you be doing with the extra second?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Sciprio

Merry christmas to one and all. There's only 358 days to it but i thought i'd get it in early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Happy New Year AH :)

I don't do the new year new me thing but I am glad to see the back of the Christmas binge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

Happy New Year everyone :)

I have no resolutions this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 440 ✭✭GritBiscuit

Ha! I read your thread title as a "Haaappppeeee Neeeew Yeeeear!" and just then a firework exploded outside my window,

Happy New Year to you too! My resolution? Make sure 2017 is better than 2016, not aiming too high this year! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy New Year everyone , I'm just hoping it's a better one for all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭indioblack

Happy New Year everyone - It's a lovely day tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Happy new year to all.

Wife hinted all year that she would love the kids to have another brother or sister so 2017 for me will be full of baby making positions and a bigger overdraft.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Worrying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Happy New Year to all ...and remember

“It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, more vengeance, and more desolation.”

Advertisement