Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy New Year..

• 31-12-2016 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Well as the final hours of 2016 approach I'll wish you all a very happy, healthy and successful 2017.

Whether you train BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai, TKA or any of the Karate styles I hope 2016 was good for you.

Personally for me it was fantastic, I got off to a winnning start on Valentines day with a first win of the day and the final ten points towards my shodan.

Then tragedy at the end of Feb with a grade III pec tear which kept me out most of the year. I tipped my toes in the waters again and got a silver & gold in the Irish Masters Open, then continued the rehab on my pec.

I hope to carry that success into 2017 and I wish you all the very best wishes going towards your goals in '17, be that a new tag on your belt, a step up the ranks or competition success. I hope you achieve it all.

Respect [bows out for 2016, osssssssss].

Advertisement