Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From West to East 2017 fitness diary

Options
  • 01-01-2017 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi guys, 
    Finally decided that a blog style post thing might try and keep me honest in keeping my fitness on track for 2017. 
    2016 was a bit of a mental year, moved house, countries, jobs etc and it left very little time for me working 50 hours plus a week, some weeks 60. but alas, I've decided enough. I need to get some exercise in for my sanity as well as my health.

so here are my goals, short term and long term

Short terms
    Start one class a week, thinking maybe spinning. 
    Back to crossfit 3 times a week, 3 is more than enough until I'm fitter, 
    Run 3 times a week, currently able to do a slow 5k 36 mins, but i've never been fast. 
    Run a half marathon end of May ( long term)
    lose the stone i've acquired- short term in 6 weeks, go hard before I go home. 

will add a few more bits about me in another post , but going off to a BBQ nowand going to have a final hurrah. bubbles.... 

Happy new year peeps, lets hope its a good one

CE

Advertisement