Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Never mind... it decided to start working again. Thanks all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Glebee

Does the Sky Sports Mobile Monthly Membership not work for all the channels on the Sports section. Keep getting random messages that I need a membership to view this content..

Should really have googled first, 5 channels only with mobile membership..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Yeah it’s crap, ok getting it for free but I. wouldn’t even pay a euro a month for it, the Irish rugby games in New Zealand are on sky action which is watchable

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

From memory Sky Sports Premier League is one of them so tbf that would be handy if out and about and a game on you wanted to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,258 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

The channels are Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing and News

Not included are Main Event, football, Cricket, Golf, F1 and Mix

I’m using a free 6 months sub they sent out a few weeks ago. Wouldn’t pay for it but managed to see a couple of things on it so fine for free obviously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭mackersdublin

Alibi has been recently added to the Entertainment section (TV Guide)

Advertisement