Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer forum Trolling

Options
  • 01-01-2017 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭

Why is a self-confessed troll allowed continue to rile everyone and anyone on the soccer forum. Almost every thread he posts in is derailed with the same nonsense.

I'm aware of at least 2 posters who have gone to mods, maybe admins I'm not sure, with links to him boasting on Twitter about only being there to troll the soccer forum.
    What gives?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,349 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

What poster are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    What poster are you talking about?

PM sent.

Thanks, but I'm a bit baffled at opening a Feedback thread complaining about a specific poster without naming names or talking about links to twitter that are relevant without them being cited. If you're not willing to actually talk about what you want to talk about I don't think you should.

Thanks, but I'm a bit baffled at opening a Feedback thread complaining about a specific poster without naming names or talking about links to twitter that are relevant without them being cited. If you're not willing to actually talk about what you want to talk about I don't think you should.

You must be in a small minority of soccer forum posters that doesn't know who it is. I didn't want to go naming names, just looking for answers.

I was kind of hoping others were too. As I said, I know of 2 posters that sent links to the Twitter account, 1 of which sent links to a thread confirming it was his Twitter account.

So you want to complain about someone specific publicly in feedback without 'naming names'? Seems cowardly.

• Advertisement

So you want to complain about someone specific publicly in feedback without 'naming names'? Seems cowardly.

Nothing cowardly about it. I want it out in the open why nothing has been done about it. It's brought up all the time in the soccer forum and there's never an answer.

I didn't want to risk a thread lock by naming names.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

This isn't the appropriate place to discuss individuals. If you haven't done so already I suggest you PM the Soccer mods to discuss the issue with them. If you have spoken to them already and aren't satisfied with the responses you received you can also PM the Sports CMods.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement