Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas 2017 Sun Holiday

• 01-01-2017 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hi all,

I know it's early but my partner and I are planning on going away for christmas next December 2017 as we travel away every few years. If possible we really want a sun holiday as we may not get a chance to go away this year due to work - Looking at the likes of Cancun, Dominican Republic etc.
    Ideally leave around the 22/23rd December and go for around 10/11 days.
    Anyone recommend any decent spots and when these type of holidays would be available to book as I am not getting any packages showing up online as of yet.

Advertisement