Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monthly order

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

macken04 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Sorry for the delay - order is confirmed and in (for the second time). Again, sorry about the issues. The guys were a great help to be fair - it's just due to everything being seasonal and the fact that I built the order and saved it, so it just pushed through.

I've paid for the express shipping so should be here between Thursday and Friday, but once I get confirmation will let everyone know.

Your an absolute gent.

You should not be out of pocket for the extra shipping cost, let us know how much it was and we'll fix you up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay - order is confirmed and in (for the second time). Again, sorry about the issues. The guys were a great help to be fair - it's just due to everything being seasonal and the fact that I built the order and saved it, so it just pushed through.

I've paid for the express shipping so should be here between Thursday and Friday, but once I get confirmation will let everyone know.

Your an absolute gent.

You should not be out of pocket for the extra shipping cost, let us know how much it was and we'll fix you up for it.

Agreed, really appreciate that - happy to contribute to the extra cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Also happy to pay towards extra costs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

Hi all,

Sorry for such a slow reply - been a manic week in work. All good with the extra cost, got a future discount sorted. Confirmed date with FedEx is Tuesday :)

And it's in :)

Mails sent to confirm collection details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Great news,

Cheers man thanks for all your hard work. Perfect timing I'm down to my last 250kg.

Hey Dave,

Really appreciate all your efforts on this.

Could you just double check to see if you emailed me as nothing in the inbox!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Great news,

Cheers man thanks for all your hard work. Perfect timing I'm down to my last 250kg.

That would last me about 20 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

Met macken04 this eve and collected mine - gentleman. Something along the lines of....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr_5dN4EbNDf7l9jgxwCNz3wDVa6oQ0um6vgF84IpRWKSm4P2Cjwb6d862aba613df4c6a41ced27697096c.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsmZw6jHIxlZSHjtGdbmgm_YpHkiBYpJNivcVPqLLu3Sy1DjDicA

Spent most of the Luas trip with my nose in the bag of beans. To the uninitiated, I was nothing but a well-heeled drug addict. Actually, come to think of it, I am :D

I'm starting with the Fazenda Ambiental espresso - it's like a big bag of toffee.
    Made a bit of a balls with the first cup....ground it a little too fine. It still tastes fantastic. Time to adjust the grinder; the night is young and the second cup will be perfect.

THANK YOU macken04!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got mine this afternoon....awaiting a grinder in the post :D

• Advertisement

A big thank you Dave.

Haven't tried either of them yet bet will report back once I have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Got mine too - can't wait to give them a go soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Thanks Dave collected mine yesterday and its going down well :-)

Thanks all.

Everyone enjoying?

Noticed the roast is quite dark, so needs to be ground less fine than normal, also not sure what the difference between the filter and espresso roasts are.

All in all, really happy, coffee is exceptionally fresh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'm still tweaking my grind a bit - but enjoying it! The filter has some lovely flavours. Really happy I took part!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Collected mine yesterday - lovely packaging and I am surprised how enjoyable the Ethiopian brew is as I normally prefer a South American bean.

Thanks macken04.

Advertisement