If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker stands for Onkyo Sksht588

Options
  • 02-01-2017 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi,

I bought the Onkyo Sksht588 off you on Black Friday 2016. The front speaker are the taller Atmos speakers. I'm hoping to get a pair of stands for these front two speakers. I've done a bit of research about this but basically I'm a noob and not sure if these larger speakers will fit on any speaker stands. Any help clearing this up, or suggestions, would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭elmicko

shameless bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Mick,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I'm a little snowed under at the moment apologies!

We don't have any dedicated stands for the 588's unfortunately - they are a bit of a weird one - a bit too large for the small satellite stands such as the Omni Elo:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-10285-elo.aspx

..but too small for the conventional stands such as the Soundstyle Z2 - TBH the Pixel T80 would probably be the best option:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-11118-t80.aspx

..as the top plate is 130mm wide * 180mm deep and I'm guessing that they will just about work with the 588 fronts without the top-plate showing..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭elmicko

Cheers for this John. I'd be willing to go for the Pixel T80s but you've left me with a little doubt! If I go for it (to Dublin) and have a problem can I return them?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

elmicko wrote: »
    Cheers for this John. I'd be willing to go for the Pixel T80s but you've left me with a little doubt! If I go for it (to Dublin) and have a problem can I return them?
    Hi elmicko,

You can certainly return the stands unopened however any returns that are opened and used are normally subject to a 15% restocking charge.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.