Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham v Manchester United 02/1/17 k/o 17.15 SS1

167891012»

Comments

And 6th in the table.....

It's like the last thing you have to hold on to, soon it will also be gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,378 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anyone else think there might be something in this negative park the bus football Jose plays?

13 games unbeaten is pretty impressive

He hasn't played negative in a long time now. I think he just tried to make you'd really solid at the start while he worked with the squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭limnam

And 6th in the table.....

Oh look what date it is, January 2nd...

Trophies given out today...0

Wins for united today...1

Great result for ex united managers......1

Potential tittle winning managers who bottled it....1

Yes..It's January 2nd

Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

limnam wrote: »
    Oh look what date it is, January 2nd...

Trophies given out today...0

Wins for united today...1

Great result for ex united managers......1

Potential tittle winning managers who bottled it....1

Yes..It's January 2nd

Enjoy.

Your post is a contradiction of itself and serves no meaning.

niallo27 wrote: »
    Possibly but I still think a team like utd should have a better quality center forward up front. One of the biggest teams in the world and he is playing every game. Would he be starting for teams at the top top level. At the start of the season I thought he would win the league for utd but I actually think he is holding them back.

Tell us more...

Tell us more...

Utd are 6th in the league and their title winning ambitions were over in November. This is man utd the most successful team in the English game with the highest wage Bill in the league and a massive squad at a huge cost and your happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

Utd are 6th in the league and their title winning ambitions were over in November. This is man utd the most successful team in the English game with the highest wage Bill in the league and a massive squad at a huge cost and your happy.

Im happy that you are nervous.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

7 wins in a row are you expecting tears?

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Im happy that you are nervous.:D

I am in fairness. I think utd have every chance of coming second. They look solid.

A lot of anxiety in your posts there Niallo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsxapsZq4Dgid49NQX54axCn_VGGqY4xJZmqFdLU3FWk18UPOcLQ

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

A lot of anxiety in your posts there Niallo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsxapsZq4Dgid49NQX54axCn_VGGqY4xJZmqFdLU3FWk18UPOcLQ

Did that actually happen?

I really , really hope it did.

Did that actually happen?

I really , really hope it did.

Yep :D

Yep :D

It must have been years ago. He obviously doesn't watch much football so in his spare time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

It must have been years ago. He obviously doesn't watch much football so in his spare time.

Watched quite a few Liverpool games but Sturridge was always injured.

Jayop wrote: »
    Watched quite a few Liverpool games but Sturridge was always injured.

Perhaps perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I'm guessing that was around the Moyes era when sturridge played the full season?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Welp that was some cold, hard logic. Just to add something to that, they're currently 3 points behind a team they finished level on points with last season and 10 points behind a team they finished 16 points above last season. Considering all of the above that doesn't seem as great as some might have you believe.

Welp that was some cold, hard logic. Just to add something to that, they're currently 3 points behind a team they finished level on points with last season and 10 points behind a team they finished 16 points above last season. Considering all of the above that doesn't seem as great as some might have you believe.

City are 7 behind a team they finished 16 above last season 2 points behind a team they finished 6 above last season.

Pep is doing well for spending the most in the league.

City are 7 behind a team they finished 16 above last season 2 points behind a team they finished 6 above last season.

Pep is doing well for spending the most in the league.

Yep, 3rd, in the Champions League places and he's actually competing in this seasons Champions League. They beat Barcelona this season. Oh and while your figures are technically true we all know the Ibrahimovic transfer skewers it the other way. I mean this Man Utd squad is the most expensively assembled squad in the league. With the world record transfer in it's midfield, and they're 6th.

• Advertisement

Aig foisted by his own petard again.

Yep, 3rd, in the Champions League places and he's actually competing in this seasons Champions League. They beat Barcelona this season. Oh and while your figures are technically true we all know the Ibrahimovic transfer skewers it the other way. I mean this Man Utd squad is the most expensively assembled squad in the league. With the world record transfer in it's midfield, and they're 6th.

3rd and 6th for now, 3 points apart with 18 games left to play.

3rd and 6th for now, 3 points apart with 18 games left to play.

:) tranquillo

:) tranquillo

Brush up on your Spanish buddy. That makes zero sense in this context.

Brush up on your Spanish buddy. That makes zero sense in this context.

Doesn't need to make sense in the way you want it to.

I'm disappointed that someone so up to speed with the finer points of LA Liga didn't bother to properly immerse himself and learn a little of the language.

• Advertisement

I'm disappointed that someone so up to speed with the finer points of LA Liga didn't bother to properly immerse himself and learn a little of the language.

It's a wrestling reference. I reference many things many times, some more obscure than others.

It's a wrestling reference. I reference many things many times, some more obscure than others.

It's a common Spanish expression and you've used it in a nonsensicle context.

Foisted again sunshine.

It's a common Spanish expression and you've used it in a nonsensicle context.

Foisted again sunshine.

Lol I'm debating a wrestling reference with you. You obsesss about me so much that you actually argue this. Like I said, tranquillo! or あっせん な よ! (That's the other part of that reference).

Still makes no sense. This isn't a wrestling forum so maybe hold back on the wrestling references unless you want to be called up on using them incorrectly.

Still makes no sense. This isn't a wrestling forum so maybe hold back on the wrestling references unless you want to be called up on using them incorrectly.

You're right, this isn't the wrestling forum, it's my forum and if I want to throw in the odd reference here and there I will. So I'll finish up there and I'll leave you with this; goodbye and goodnight! (Reference!!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,214 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of miss AIG. I dunno who controls the account these days but he/she is a very poor imitation.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Putting things into perspective -

In other news regarding the match yesterday, the Man U fan that was been given cpr at our home ground yesterday for most of the second half, sadly passed away. RIP fellow football fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

vicwatson wrote: »

In other news regarding the match yesterday, the Man U fan that was been given cpr at our home ground yesterday for most of the second half, sadly passed away. RIP fellow football fan

Terrible stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,977 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Andersonisgod the Barcelona and Chelsea fan now defending Manchester City.

I wouldn't mind but he loves to write about beautiful football and that's not happening at City right now. I'm sure Pep will get things together there if he gets long enough in the job but as of right now his team looks less than stellar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,404 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

That puts football in perspective.
    It's only a game.
    Very sad.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Andersonisgod the Barcelona and Chelsea fan now defending Manchester City.

I wouldn't mind but he loves to write about beautiful football and that's not happening at City right now. I'm sure Pep will get things together there if he gets long enough in the job but as of right now his team looks less than stellar.

Hmmm you seem keen to discuss me (and Pep) in the strangest of places. If you're so invigorated to discuss these topics simply slide into my DM's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

That puts football in perspective.
    It's only a game.
    Very sad.

The mans name was Ronnie Greenwood, just like the famous United man Ron Greenwood:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement