Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kunert Travel System/ Uberchild

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Bunnyslippers

I was in the same dilemma and went for the uberchild, although I already had a car seat so just got adapters for it to fit the buggy, so just got the travel cot/pushchair 2 in one version in blue. I am thrilled with my buggy, it's way better quality than I was expecting, it's better than the really expensive ones I looked at in mothercare, it's very robust, easy to fold and light weight so easy to put in the car and folds up fairly compact. I've taken it up forestry tracks and it didn't do too badly either, so would definitly reccomend it as good value for money and good quality too!:). Hope that helps!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 orlams

Also due in May and thinking about the Uberchild Moto. 3 in 1 option only so we'd have to go with their carseat. Anyone have any knowledge/experience with this model?

Advertisement