Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Animal 2016

Options
  • 02-01-2017 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I purchased a Dyson Animal handheld battery operated cleaner January 2016 from DID Electrical. The main head stopped rotating after about three months.  I contacted Dyson they sent out a replacement head . This lasted another three months and this also stopped rotating. I contacted Dyson again and they said they would send out an engineer. The engineer called and looked at the head and ordered another head. I have been passed from DID to Dyson and neither will agree to a refund. I took the original head apart and discovered the motor unit clogged with dog hair. I sent on images to Dyson and DID and I am still getting nowhere with them. If you have an animal with hair avoid this cleaner at all costs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

Your contract is with DID. Dyson may provide an after care service but as regards a refund you need to push DID only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Holy Megapixels batman.

You might want to shrink that image a bit.

Advertisement