Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRL and all things Rugby League down under 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

utterly utterly depressed over fridays game. Even from the sideline , I could see it was a knock on.
    Having said that , had a members day at Redfern yesterday and met the whole squad , even had a chat with Madge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

utterly utterly depressed over fridays game. Even from the sideline , I could see it was a knock on.
    Having said that , had a members day at Redfern yesterday and met the whole squad , even had a chat with Madge :D

Was a bit of a Heartbreaker alright. Said it before, Broncos great value if you want a close game.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Finally get to see my first game of the round. I'm not optimistic it's going to be much of a contest, but maybe the good old Warriors will prove me wrong.

Edit: Good first half anyway.

Warriors lost but made a decent game of it, Storm got lucky with foot in touch that wasn't given (tbh, it probably wasn't but I'm bitter)

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Josh Reynolds to the tigpies is the rumour this morning

• Advertisement

Josh Reynolds to the tigpies is the rumour this morning

Just read that, big old contract they're giving him, good player. Aaron Woods is going the other way isn't he?

Just read that, big old contract they're giving him, good player. Aaron Woods is going the other way isn't he?

He is. Always liked Reynolds not the most talented player but always gave 100percent

And woods coming is going to spell the end for either James Graham or big Sam I will be gutted to lose either

Bunnies getting smashed

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Some one-sided games this round.

I'm mulling over whether to try and catch Dragons vs Storm on Sunday. 7 am start though...not sure I'll make it. :pac:

• Advertisement

Some one-sided games this round.

I'm mulling over whether to try and catch Dragons vs Storm on Sunday. 7 am start though...not sure I'll make it. :pac:

I'm contemplating getting up at 6 for Titans v Knights, though I might be sensible and start with Bulldogs Raiders at 8. Working Sunday so I'll miss those games :(

Thought Nathan Brown had hair when he coached in Super League, either my memory is getting worse or coaching the Knights is not good for the hair line.

Knights capitulating 2nd half. Shame, have a bit of a soft spot for them but they're pretty poor all round really.

Well that was a terrible kick!

Love the short drop out, bulldogs robbed by the ref.

Bulldogs getting NOTHING from these official is.

Well the Bulldogs got zero luck that half. Graham and Reynolds out and a few iffy calls going against them.

Excellent win for your lot Kirk.

Great result.

Good win for the Warriors over the Roosters, good game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pleased for the Warriors to get the win. I thought it was going to be more heartbreak for them.

Looks like Storm are the team to beat this season. I do love their threat down the side from Vunivalu and Addo-Carr.

• Advertisement

Storm are the best team in the comp.

Watching the Country v City game, some big hits on that for a glorified friendly. I hadn't watched it before, NRL scrapping it this year, that's progress I suppose? though the crowd for this is better than an awful lot of NRL games I've watched this year. I know people complain just how many people have withdrawn from selection but there's still some serious talent on the pitch and its making for a good game so far.

Watching the Country v City game, some big hits on that for a glorified friendly. I hadn't watched it before, NRL scrapping it this year, that's progress I suppose? though the crowd for this is better than an awful lot of NRL games I've watched this year. I know people complain just how many people have withdrawn from selection but there's still some serious talent on the pitch and its making for a good game so far.

It's the Last one. It was great back in the day as it was kind of like a trial game for origin but it has faded in recent years alot of clubs won't release players to play in it. Shame as it was a great game to bring to the Bush.

That game was so good..did everyone enjoy rack round????

NrL are thinking of having a moving the round to Columbia in 2018 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kieran Foran is off back to Sydney next season then, Bulldogs favourites to sign him supposedly. Hasn't pulled up any trees at the Warriors, like the rest of the team.

Kieran Foran is off back to Sydney next season then, Bulldogs favourites to sign him supposedly. Hasn't pulled up any trees at the Warriors, like the rest of the team.

Foran is a super player but his off field **** would make me very cautious. He played wth Dessie before and has a kid in Sydney so maybe that'll settle him down. I'd rather they tried to sign Cronk next year who is also moving to Sydney. .. but he will probably retire or play for the roosters

Cronk to Souths , history with him and madge from Melbourne.....hope im right haha

Foran to The Doggies is official now... Great player let's see how it goes

Looking for forward to the Bulldogs and Cowboys tomorrow. Thurston is out for 3 or 4 weeks so that's a bonus.

• Advertisement

Grub Renyolds out too , still gonna throw ten bucks on Josh morris to score first try and dogs to win

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement