Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Eve cut off!!! Disgusting service!!

Options
  • 02-01-2017 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

So eir took near 200 euro (double payment or some excuse) out of my account a good few months back.
    Que weeks of emails and phone calls where I heard every excuse from 'we can't refund to card payments' to 'our billing system is down at the moment' etc..

I eventually gave up and even though it annoyed me to basically give eir a free loan I left the money in the account as credit.

Or so I though. Turns out eir eventually refunded the money to my card. Putting my account from credit to way in arrears instantly.

Then they cut my service on xmas f@@king eve!!

Absolutely disgusting service!!

I was putting up with the shambles of a billing service , price hikes with no notification!!! and regular drop outs and slow downs in the network but this takes the biscuit!

Think I'll be moving provider!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭booooonzo

Does eir care to comment on this or will it just be ignored?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

booooonzo wrote: »
    So eir took near 200 euro (double payment or some excuse) out of my account a good few months back.
    Que weeks of emails and phone calls where I heard every excuse from 'we can't refund to card payments' to 'our billing system is down at the moment' etc..

I eventually gave up and even though it annoyed me to basically give eir a free loan I left the money in the account as credit.

Or so I though. Turns out eir eventually refunded the money to my card. Putting my account from credit to way in arrears instantly.

Then they cut my service on xmas f@@king eve!!

Absolutely disgusting service!!

I was putting up with the shambles of a billing service , price hikes with no notification!!! and regular drop outs and slow downs in the network but this takes the biscuit!

Think I'll be moving provider!!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]booooonzo,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this & of your eir experience to date. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number & I'll take a look into this?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement