Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TT league - Dublin / Leinster

Options
  • 02-01-2017 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I want to have a crack at time trialing this year. Are there CI TT leagues, or club TT leagues during spring and into early summer? I'm based in north county Dublin, I'm not a member of a cycling club at the moment.

What license do I need to participate?.

Other info - I'm 39 - can I enter Vets events?

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

StaggerLee wrote: »
    Hi All,

I want to have a crack at time trialing this year. Are there CI TT leagues, or club TT leagues during spring and into early summer? I'm based in north county Dublin, I'm not a member of a cycling club at the moment.

What license do I need to participate?.

Other info - I'm 39 - can I enter Vets events?
    If you are 40 during 2017 you can apply to join the IVCA. TBH they would be your best option for regular TTs in the greater Dublin area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Cuchulainn cc stage louth/leinter tt in mid august iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

South East Road club held a four round TT league(incl a hill climb) last year. Nice and early in the season. Mainly held along parts of the old N11.
    Minimum license requirement for TTs is a limited competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭dermabrasion

There is a gap in the market to have a TT league around Dublin, other than the IVCA

Advertisement