Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Bug stopped me vaping most of my tanks for a week...

Options
  • 03-01-2017 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭

I've been on the Steroids & Antibiotics for a week,I could only vape certain liquids & tanks,depending what size coil was in the tank as most of them irritated my lungs & throat.
    Back to normal last night & vaped through all my 50 tanks & most of them took about 6 or 7 vapes to clear the coil as all the coils have been sitting in juice for a week without being used,there was popping & spitting coming from the coils but they are all working great again,the only coil that didn't need clearing was the old 0.5 subtank squarish coil,it just worked straight away.

It was lucky that I bought a couple of Pockex's last week,it was the only mod I could use comfortably during my illness,brilliant mods for restrictive lung hits...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

50 tanks?? :O

The reason they were popping and spitting is obviously because they were over loaded with juice when you fired. And they soaked up so much because of good wicking. Overnight is about as long as any of my tanks get to hold juice, or I'd empty out and re-fill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

50 tanks ? fook me. You must spend an absolute fortune on mods/tanks. I've only got two tanks on the go these days. 2 x kayfun mini v3's. One is more of a backup so primarily just one tank realistically.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Downstairs in the kitchen diner where one of my computers are,I use a mixture of 40 mods with different set-ups & they all have different flavours,rta,rdta & rda,I have them arranged so I can vape a different juice everytime,I can go weeks without filling a single tank or rewicking about every 6 months,about 5% of them are stock coils,I arrange them in 7 lines & one line will be empty so I can fill that one up when I've taken a vape,if you know what I mean,doing it this way is easy to keep an eye on which one to vape next:D:D:D:D I know it sounds a bit mad but I have all the time in the World to do it this way since the Mrs passed away last year,I wouldn't have got away with it if herself was still around.
    Upstairs where my other computer is which I use in the mornings is where I keep another dozen mods on the go,my breakfast mods:D:D:D out of all of them I have 3 MTL tanks which I use in bed,so no leaks,I just love to vape...beats smoking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Downstairs in the kitchen diner where one of my computers are,I use a mixture of 40 mods with different set-ups & they all have different flavours,rta,rdta & rda,I have them arranged so I can vape a different juice everytime,I can go weeks without filling a single tank or rewicking about every 6 months,about 5% of them are stock coils,I arrange them in 7 lines & one line will be empty so I can fill that one up when I've taken a vape,if you know what I mean,doing it this way is easy to keep an eye on which one to vape next:D:D:D:D I know it sounds a bit mad but I have all the time in the World to do it this way since the Mrs passed away last year,I wouldn't have got away with it if herself was still around.
    Upstairs where my other computer is which I use in the mornings is where I keep another dozen mods on the go,my breakfast mods:D:D:D out of all of them I have 3 MTL tanks which I use in bed,so no leaks,I just love to vape...beats smoking:)

Dead right, do it the way you enjoy :) Sorry to hear about your wife btw :(

Atm I have 3 mods, with another on the way. And just 4 tanks and a dripping atty. I mostly use RTA these days, the very odd stock coil. But I got the Cleito 120 for Christmas and enjoying the coils for that, also got the RBA deck for when they burn out. The only time I get any leaking is if I cut the wicking too short and there may be a tiny gap at the juice inlets. Rarely though.

Advertisement