Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving insurance companies

Options
  • 03-01-2017 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

My renewal is up on the 14th of this month with AXA but I'm not staying with them.. I got a much better quote with liberty through a broker im just wondering what's the best way to leave AXA and get my ncb to give to liberty? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

mickwat155 wrote: »
    My renewal is up on the 14th of this month with AXA but I'm not staying with them.. I got a much better quote with liberty through a broker im just wondering what's the best way to leave AXA and get my ncb to give to liberty? Thanks

Your ncd should have been included in your renewal notice pack.

If you were not paying by DD a simple phone call to AXA to advise them is all you need to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭mickwat155

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Your ncd should have been included in your renewal notice pack.

If you were not paying by DD a simple phone call to AXA to advise them is all you need to do.

Thanks for the info ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

If they included a new insurance cert with your renewal notice, you will need to return that to them.
    If you are returning documents to them, make sure to keep the NCD cert for your new insurer.
    I always photocopy the NCD as well for my own records in case it the original gets lost in the new application process.

Advertisement