Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot top up anymore online using 365

Options
  • 03-01-2017 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi
    Anytime I have tried to top up online in the last week I am met with the following message :
    "Sorry. We are unable to process your Mobile Top Up request at present."

Can anyone tell me why?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning maldini, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can top up your mobile credit on 365Online with Three Mobile, Vodafone and Meteor phones registered in the Republic of Ireland. You can do this in multiples of E10 from E10 to E50 and a maximum top up of E150 per working day. Please ensure that you are using the correct prefix for your service provider. If you're still experiencing difficulty, we would suggest that you contact your service provider to ensure that the top up service is operational for your device. For more information on this service please see here.

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement