Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations please

• 03-01-2017 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

So, looking for some advice please.
    Been vaping for almost 2 years, know the liquid, strength etc that I like and where to get it online, I however have a problem with the actual vaping machine.
    I had the janty pen like device but the barrel was very small and battery life was not great, so from there I moved to the Innokin Itazte ez.tc which is useless. Almost no draw on it. Take's a 10 seconds draw to get a tiny puff of smoke and doesn't matter if you put a new coil or increase the temperature.

So, looking for recommendations on a new unit, one that has a decent barrel and a good draw?
    I'm struggling to get the time to call into one of the shops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

A vaping 'Mod' is what you're after, it's what they're most commonly known as :) though I mostly say device. Basically a modified battery, a fancy cover over your power source with controls.

Have a look at the likes of the Evic mini TC, I still recommend it as one of the best single 18650 devices out there for the money. You'll need a battery [x2 to have a spare] and charger also.

Advertisement