Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing to Bord Gais Energy

Options
  • 03-01-2017 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hey Electric Ireland,

I was trying to get in contact with you via 2 different, (30c per minute), 1850 numbers as per instructions on your website and in the recorded message on the first call.

I was trying to get some information on PAYG rates and discounts etc.

I'm a PAYG customer and the first recorded message states that if you are already in possession of an Electric Ireland meter, than you should call the 2nd number. On calling the 2nd number your are asked to provide the account number from the top of your bill, PAYG customers don't get a bill, their landlords do.
    So I've wasted time and money and am none the wiser.

I spend approximately 130 euro per month with your company, but due to the difficulties Electric Ireland create in allowing customers make direct contact for questions or queries I'll be switching to Bord Gais Energy.

Thanks for making my decision for me!!

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Anongeneric,

We are sorry to read of your decision to switch provider.

We also regret any confusion, however we do need to advise that a PAYG statement is sent to whomever the account is in the name of, so it would only be issued to the property owner if the account is in their name.

If you have any questions regarding your account, or any other queries, please let us know.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement